Chapter 136: late night attack

Xu Zimian stretched out her right hand, and a red longbow appeared in her hand.

Fusion with flower spirits of different elements will give different abilities.

For example, the Spark Spirit will give the arrow a burning effect.

Although the elf hunter is an archer, the main source of damage is elemental magic, and the emphasis is on the intelligence attribute.

Xu Zimian excitedly looked at the longbow in her hand, and her efforts on the first day were not in vain.

When she learned that Joyce was a hunter, she also worried that she would change her career to a hunter, relying on the 5-point strength attribute, she was afraid that she would not become a scraping master.

With her current strength, she has the strength to meet other guests!

Fans who followed Little Cotton in the live broadcast room celebrated excitedly.

[Finally, I don't have to watch my daughter cook. The taste of not being able to eat is called modern torture. 】

[I'm glad that Xiao Mianhua successfully changed careers, but the game lasted for a total of seven days, and one day behind has already created a gap. 】

[The elf hunter sounds amazing! Don't forget the increased intelligence attribute of your daughter when she is in the library. With her daughter's current overall attributes, she might be higher than most of the guests. 】

【Ahhh! ! I'm so excited! ! Little Cotton is finally joining the battlefield! 】

Saying goodbye to Joyce's Xu Zimian, wearing the same large cloak of Joyce, set off on the journey to Amera City.

With Xiaohuo's guidance, she successfully arrived at Amera City on the evening of the sixth day of the game time.

Xu Zimian paused and pressed the small head that emerged from the small fire back into the cloak.

The agility attribute also affects perception. Not long after Xu Zimian entered the city, he soon realized that someone was secretly following him.

It seems that the guests who arrived at Amera City first have been hiding at the gate of the city, waiting for the arrival of other guests.

Xu Zimian pretended not to notice him, and walked down the street leisurely.

Found an auction house and turned in.

She didn't have a single copper coin on her body, and Joyce, like her, was a real poor elf.

When I entered, I was shy, and when I came out of the auction house, I instantly became a little rich woman with five gold coins.

Not knowing the occupations of Brother Ayan and the others, Xu Zimian only sold the blueprints and kept all the skill books.

His eyes swept across the alley without a trace, and the guest followed him.

Judging from the figure, he should also be a child.

There are ten children under the age of 12 participating in the "Explore the World" variety show.

Is he worried about the people coming and going on the street, is it not easy to start?

The best time to start is probably in the dead of night, when she is asleep.

Xu Zimian raised her eyebrows, she didn't want to be a prey, she just wanted to be a hunter!

Since he wanted to fight against the guests who were hunting and stalking, Xu Zimian gave up living in a luxury hotel with a high safety factor, and found a small hotel to live there.