Chapter 94: Pei Yan's visit

When Xu Zimian returned home, Xia Xuan had already prepared dinner.

"Distant Voice" was officially completed yesterday. Xia Xuan, who was free, decided to be a housewife for a while and take good care of her baby girl.

Xu Zimian remembered about the Veblen musical and couldn't wait to tell her mother.

Xia Xuan was stunned. Of course she had heard of Karl Veblen's name.

So my baby girl came to the stage and sang a song and was favored by Veblen, and was about to become the second female lead in Veblen's new drama? !

Xu Jinming happily filled his sister's bowl full of vegetables and praised: "Our little cotton is really powerful, even more powerful than our queen!"

Xia Xuan is a famous three-gold actress in China, but she is not famous abroad.

She wants to appear in a Hollywood movie, but she doesn't necessarily have an oriental role.

Xia Xuan's sharp eyes turned into sharp blades, and she flew straight towards the second son of the bad heart, deeply piercing the other's back with two large rows.

Oh, her stupid son has never been able to speak.

Xu Jinming's hair stood on end, filling Her Lady Queen's bowl with vegetables to please.

Hey... how could he forget his family brotherhood?

The little glutinous rice, which was full of food and drink, stepped over Xu Jinming's instep, jumped to the side of the little master and lay down.

See, his family status is not even as good as a cat.

Knowing that the opportunity to participate in a Veblen movie is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Xia Xuan took the business card and called.

After a few beeps, the other side picked up.

Xia Xuan said, "Hello Director Veblen, I'm Xia Xuan, Xu Zimian's mother."

Knowing that it was Xu Zimian's mother on the other end of the phone, Veblen's attitude immediately became enthusiastic.

Xu Zimian looked up at her mother, looking forward to the good news brought by her mother.

"Okay, thank you Director Veblen, I will take Little Cotton to the audition."

After hanging up the phone, Xia Xuan smoothed her daughter's long hair, "Our little cotton is really amazing, and Director Veblen is very optimistic about you. According to what he said, he should have decided on you by default. For the audition in December, Maybe just to go through the motions."

Xu Zimian happily gave Brother Ming a high-five, and couldn't wait to share the good news with Brother Yu and his father.

"Just talk to Jin Yu, your father will go home in a while, and tell him later."

"it is good!"

Xu Zimian called Xu Jinyu and told him the good news that he was about to appear in the Veblen movie, and then said with concern: "Brother Yu, I haven't seen you for a long time, how are you doing?"

"Brother is very good, everything started from scratch, and I found a lot of shortcomings in the past."

"Brother Yu, next Tuesday our school celebrates. I'm going to perform on stage with brother Ayan. Can you take time to watch it?"

Ok?

Hearing the name of the little weasel, Xu Jinyu's facial expression began to twitch, "Oh? Xiao Mianhua and Xiao Huang... Are Xiao Yan from the same school?"