Chapter 48: drunk

"It's done!"

Xu Zimian took the lead in breaking the sad atmosphere, threw herself into Shen Sheng's arms with a smile, and raised her head, "Brother Shen Sheng, am I doing well?"

Shen Sheng joined the group a little later because the scenes from his childhood were filmed first.

He wiped a tear from his eye socket and hugged Xu Zimian, "Little Mianmian is doing so well! I thought you were really out of breath, and I always wanted to check your breath. ."

"Hee hee hee!" Xu Zimian proudly raised her chest and raised her nose, "For this scene, I've been pestering my brother to practice for a long time."

Shen Sheng pinched Xu Zimian's raised nose, "In addition to the later stage, the final result will probably make a bunch of audiences who love Su Xi and Yun Shao cry to death."

At the time of the audition, Shen Sheng knew that Little Cotton was very good at acting.

The little cotton in this scene has played to the extreme. When he pushed open the door and saw Xiao Mianhua sitting at the table, he was instantly brought into the play and felt heart-piercing grief.

Xu Jingrong nodded with satisfaction, thinking that Xiao Mianhua would go back to Haishi tomorrow, but he still had to stay in the film and television city, and suddenly he was reluctant to leave Xiao Mianhua.

The shooting time was three days longer than expected, and my brother called him every night to urge him to return the cotton quickly.

No matter how much reluctance, I can only look forward to the next meeting.

Xu Jingrong stood up, picked up the loudspeaker and shouted: "Little Cotton is finished, let's have dinner tonight with the crew!",

You must know that Xu Jingrong is also a well-known workaholic when he is filming. Before the last day, absolutely don't want him to stop working and treat him to dinner.

The staff cheered happily: "Long live Director Xu!"

"I have to thank Xiao Mian, we are dipped in the light of Xiao Mian, otherwise Director Xu would treat guests generously?"

"Cough cough cough..." Xu Daoyandao flew to the staff who said he was stingy, "I call it a job that sleeps and forgets food! All cheer me up to work hard, or I will let him stay and work overtime at night!"

With Xu Jingrong's promise to treat guests, everyone is very motivated to do things.

Before six o'clock, finish all the shooting tasks for today, get off work, and go to dinner!

Relying on the presence of Xiao Mian, everyone vigorously blackmailed Director Xu.

After all, we have to shoot tomorrow, and everyone ordered the fruit wine very measured. Otherwise, after Little Cotton leaves, I am afraid that no one can suppress Director Xu's violent temper and fall into an endless cycle of shooting.

Holding the juice specially ordered for her, Xu Zimian stood up together, raised the cup, and cheered: "Cheers!"

After drinking a big mouthful of juice, Xu Zimian blinked her eyes, as if it smelled of alcohol?

She shook her head, no, no, no, it smelled of wine, it was clearly the smell of mellow grapes.

The more you drink, the more addicted it becomes, sip after sip, sipping in small sips. Xu Zimian drank it all in a big pot full of it.

"This grape-flavored fruit wine doesn't feel like drinking at all, it's just juice." An actor drank the last sip of the fruit wine in one gulp.

The staff next to him hugged each other's shoulders, "The fruit wine doesn't have many degrees. I remember that you will have a role tomorrow, so drink less."