Chapter 120: Crazy NG

"Cut!"

"Daniel, your eyes are wrong! You were not frightened and fainted by Hill. You fainted with peace of mind because you lost too much blood and believed that the elves would not hurt you."

"Let's do this again!"

...

"Cut!"

"No, no, no matter how beautiful Tanya looks, she is only a child. Daniel, your shock is not because of Tanya's beauty, but mainly because of Tanya's identity as an elf. You didn't expect that there really exist elves in the world. ."

"Five minutes of rest, let's start again!"

...

"Cut!"

"Daniel, don't just look at Tania, look at Hill too! No matter how cold Hill's eyes are, you're not at all curious when you see two completely different elves? Don't you want to see it?"

"It's over, we'll start shooting again from here!"

...

"Cut!"

...

"Cut!"

"Cut!!"

Daniel didn't know how many times he had been shouted "Cut", this word carved into his bones was so unfamiliar to him now.

Is "Cut" really English? Is it really not another language?

Daniel collapsed to the ground, he really didn't want to hear the word "Cut" again in a short time! !

Unfortunately, Director Veblen didn't hear Daniel's prayer from his heart, and shouted again: "Cut! No, no, let's rest for ten minutes."

Daniel sat down in a chair to rest, and the assistant handed him the water bottle.

He stared blankly at the colorful water bottle for a while, and was about to reach out to take the water bottle, when a "cut" came from out of nowhere, and Daniel's hand shook and the water bottle fell to the ground.

"Daniel, are you okay?"

The assistant squatted down quickly, picked up the water bottle, and looked at Daniel worriedly.

"fine."

Daniel waved his hand, took the water bottle, and drank it like bitter wine.

Looking at his subconscious reaction, he didn't know who he was, and thought his name was Carter.

The assistant has never seen Daniel who keeps NG like this. In his heart, his own artist has always been confident, and he is the most potential child star in the United States.

Carefully asked: "Do you want to talk to Director Veblen and continue shooting tomorrow?"

"No!" Daniel immediately refused, "I'm fine, I'll definitely do it next time!"

If he did that, Xu Zimian and Lilina would definitely think that he ran away!

After all, he is a child star with five years of age, how could he be stumped by a mere scene?

Daniel glanced at Xu Zimian and Lilina who were not far away. The two children followed him over a dozen times. Seeing their state, they seemed to be tireless at all.

If he can't compare to Lilina, how could he lose to another Chinese girl?

Clenched your fists, next time must pass!

"23rd 18th, Action!"

Alex, who was rescued by Tanya and Hill, learned that they were elves guarding the forest, and his tense nerves relaxed, and he fainted completely.

Veblen carefully looked at Daniel's fainting movements and demeanor, hesitating whether to call stop.

He felt that it was not Alex who fainted, but that Daniel himself fainted from exhaustion.

Noticing the tiredness that Daniel showed, Veblen resisted the urge to stop and continued to look down.

Hill directed the vines, bound Alex, and wanted to throw him out with the group of knights who had invaded the forest.

"Hill, wait a minute!"

Tanya stopped Hill, she squatted in front of Alex curiously, and turned her head in surprise when she found a new world, "Hill! Come and see, it's a human!"

She looked at the humans seriously, poked Alex's face with her fingers for a while, pinched Alex's nose for a while, and had a lot of fun, "So humans don't look any different from us."

Hill knew that Tanya was curious about humans, so she indulged her research and asked, "Tania, are you finished? I'm going to throw them out of the forest of elves."

"Hill just wait." Tanya carefully touched the scar on Alex's body, then raised his injured leg and looked at it, "Save people to the end, you have the heart to throw him out and watch him Bleed to death?"

Hill wanted to say that she was very patient.

"Besides..." Tania pointed to the group of knights who were **** with five flowers, and continued, "Even if she survived, she might still be killed by this group of humans."

Hill wanted to say that it wasn't a problem either, she could throw them in different places.

Tanya folded her hands together, and pitiful tears flashed in her blue eyes, "Good Hill, we will drive him out of the forest after his injury heals, okay?"

Hill couldn't resist poor Tanya, and he sighed deeply. Forget it, as long as he doesn't leave the Elf Forest, a mere human can't make any big waves.

Soft-hearted: "Okay, then I will throw him out of the forest after his injury has healed."

At Tanya's request, Alex temporarily escaped being thrown out of the forest by Hill.

The other knights were not so lucky, being dragged by the vines and thrown out of the forest of elves like garbage.

When Alex opened his eyes again, dimly, he seemed to see an angel with blond hair and blue eyes, gently bandaging his wound.

He murmured blankly: "I'm in heaven, are the angels treating me?"

Tanya laughed out loud and gave Alex a coquettish look, "Didn't I say, I'm not an angel, my name is Tanya, the elf guarding this forest."

Elf?

Alex shuddered, remembering what happened before he fell into a coma.

I didn't expect that there really exist spirits in the world! Alex looked at Tania curiously.

Suddenly, he felt an icy, biting gaze, and he followed and saw another elf eyeing him.

Hill stared at Alex coldly, with vines like water snakes flying behind her, warning: "Human, listen to me, get out of the forest immediately after the wound heals!"

Alex shuddered, as long as he dared to say "no", the vines flying behind the elf would definitely run through his body mercilessly.

Alex bowed slightly to the elves, and said weakly, "Thank you for your life-saving grace. I will leave the forest after my injury is healed."

"I hope you remember what you said today!" Hill snorted and turned away.

Until the ice-cold elf could no longer be seen, Alex exhaled and leaned against the tree trunk wearily.

Tania gently treated Alex's wound, "Ciel doesn't like humans very much, but..." She raised the plaster in her hand, "Chill is very good, this is the plaster she made by herself, and the effect is very special. Great, you'll be well soon."

Alex whispered, "Thank you."

He didn't want to be healed at all until his guards came. The Knights of Prince Hubert will definitely stay outside the forest.