Chapter 15: scramble for the recording studio

This is the first time Xu Zimian has come to the headquarters of Teana Entertainment. His eyes are turning excitedly and looking around curiously.

Many Heavenly Kings and Heavenly Queens have signed on Teana Entertainment. I wonder if I will be lucky enough to meet one of them!

After waiting in the lounge for about ten minutes, a lady in a dark green dress and a dark ethnic shawl walked in.

Nie Rong immediately greeted him and extended his hand in a gentlemanly manner, "Mr. Wenyuan, good morning, it's a pleasure to work with you."

Wen Yuan stretched out his hand and shook Nie Rong briefly, and quickly separated.

This is Teacher Wen Yuan, one of the best composers in Teana Entertainment! ?

The name of Wenyuan's gold medal composer is like thunder, Xu Zimian stood up a little cautiously, and his little hands were so nervous that he tugged at his clothes, and politely said, "Hello, Mr. Wenyuan!"

The expression on Wen Yuan's face was originally a little serious, but when he turned to Xu Zimian, he immediately turned to kindness.

She walked to Xu Zimian, picked up the child she was thinking about, sat on the sofa together, and called out softly, "You're a little cotton, aren't you? Darling, you're cuter than you look on the video."

Wen Yuan's spring-like smile made Xu Zimian relax a lot.

Nie Rong walked to the single sofa and sat down, talking with Wen Yuan, "I think we have asked Mr. Wen Yuan, have you already read it?"

Wen Yuan looked at Nie Rong, automatically switched to the working state, and handed Nie Rong the sheet music in the folder, "I was deeply moved when I heard Nan Nan singing for the first time on the video."

"When I communicated with Director Xu, I fully agreed with Director Xu's demands. Little Cotton's voice carries the immature and dazzling adaptation of children, but it will lose this simplicity."

Wen Yuan lovingly followed Xu Zimian's long hair, "The whole song almost uses the existing melody, and the lyrics are modified on the basis of Director Xu's writing. Don't worry, as long as you follow your heart, you will be able to sing it. of."

After all, Wen Yuan is one of the best composers in Teana Entertainment. Her team will use the recording studio, and naturally she will use the best of the company!

At this time, at the front desk of Teana Entertainment, five boys with their own characteristics were sitting on the sofa, leisurely playing mobile games.

Their name is Fire-One, which is a male idol group that Teana Entertainment is preparing to launch. After three months of publicity, his appearance in variety shows has gradually accumulated popularity and a group of loyal fans.

Captain Wen Junyi and Fire-One's agent are negotiating with the lady at the front desk.

The young lady smiled embarrassedly, "I'm really sorry, the sound of nature can't be used for the time being."

Between Teana is the best recording studio of Teana Entertainment, equipped with the most advanced equipment and a beautiful environment like a sky garden.

The manager said firmly: "Fire-One is in a hurry to record a new album, we made an appointment a week in advance!"

The lady at the front desk looked at the appointment times of the various recording studios and discussed it: "If you want to use the sound of nature, can you see tomorrow? If you are in a hurry, the No. 3 recording studio is empty today."

"No. 3!?" The manager raised the volume, slightly sharp, "How old is the No. 3 equipment, how can it be used to record an official album?"

The captain Wen Junyi took off the sunglasses that he had been wearing, and said to the lady at the front desk, "We made an appointment first. No matter who it is, it should be first come first, right?"