Chapter 9: who is she

After withdrawing from the role of Xiao Yin Yuan, Pei Yan realized that he was actually bewitched by Xu Zimian's singing, and was brought into the play by a newcomer who had never been exposed to acting.

Pei Yan was very unwilling, but had to admit that Xu Zimian performed too well.

When he learned that Xu Zimian was the daughter of the actress Xia Xuan, he underestimated Xu Zimian. But after playing with Xu Zimian in person, he began to recognize Xu Zimian as his opponent.

He squatted down carefully and let Xu Zimian get off his back.

He clearly wanted to praise Xu Zimian, but when the words came out of his mouth, he awkwardly changed to, "Well...the acting is quite so-so, as expected of an opponent I like."

With Pei Yan's approval, Xu Zimian patted her little chest, exhaled, and was happy that she didn't hold back, "Brother did a good job, I still want to play with my brother!"

Pei Yan's heart trembled, turned his head away, raised his hand to touch Xu Zimian's hair, and hummed, "Who knows which brother you are calling."

Xu Zimian rolled his eyes, and cleverly changed his voice and called, "It's Brother Ayan!"

Pei Yan stroking Xu Zimian's hair froze for two seconds, he suddenly retracted his hand, coughed twice to ease his embarrassment, and flicked Xu Zimian's forehead lightly with his fingers, "Hmph! Don't be complacent, think You're still a long way from keeping up with me."

While Pei Yan and Xu Zimian were playing around, the assistant holding a mobile phone in the small corner was playing a video and kept laughing.

He peeked at his boss Xu Cheng, gritted his teeth, cut out the most essential part, and uploaded it to his Weibo.

Hearing the boss calling his name, the assistant hurriedly put away the phone and trotted over.

He thought that his Weibo only had less than 1,000 followers, so not many people would see it, right?

As everyone knows, a "searching" storm is about to blow.

It was Ming Anyi who first noticed this video.

He is a poverty alleviation volunteer. He often posts the heartwarming stories he encountered during his poverty alleviation journey to Weibo, so that more people can see it and he is willing to lend a helping hand to those in need.

Ming Anyi accidentally swiped the Weibo posted by his assistant, and the video in less than ten seconds allowed him to see a simple girl with a pure and flawless heart.

The girl sitting among the wildflowers was wearing shabby clothes, with patches, cuffs and trousers cut across the board, clearly cut from clothes that older children couldn't wear. Not far from the girl was a tile-roofed house with smoke from cooking.

He could vaguely see the surrounding mountains, and Ming Anyi guessed that this might be a small remote village.

Seeing the smile on the little girl's face and listening to the sweet melody humming from the little girl's mouth, Ming Anyi immediately reposted this Weibo: [She must be an elf in the mountains, right? Does the little girl in the video have any trouble? Willing to do my best. 】

Ming Anyi was worried that the person who posted this Weibo would not be able to see his repost, so he tapped the keyboard and chatted with the blogger privately: [Hello, I am a poverty alleviation volunteer, and I accidentally saw the video you posted. Want to ask the girl in the video, is she in trouble? I'm willing to do everything I can to fund the little girl in the video. Looking forward to the blogger's reply. 】

Ming Anyi is a Weibo V with more than two million followers. As soon as he forwarded it, thousands of people noticed it.

They clicked on the video, and the video was less than ten seconds long. After watching it over and over again, they found the publisher's Weibo and left comments below.

"Hello, blogger, does the little girl in the video need funding?"

"And me! My roommates and I all want to help the little girl. We have a lot of clothes that we can't wear. They are brand new, and most of them are not worn. If the blogger sees it, can you privately message me an address? ?"

In addition to the student party with limited personal ability, there are many rich people who pay attention to Ming An Yi, and they also leave messages one after another, wanting to dedicate their love.

"Ming Da is right. Looking at the girl in the video, in a trance, I thought I saw an elves living in the mountains. Hello blogger, I want to help the little girl to complete her studies. ?"

There are also people who are attracted to the melody hummed by the little girl in the video.

"Is there anyone who is as attracted to a girl's singing as I am? I have used several APPs to identify songs, but unfortunately the identified songs don't sound like the ones hummed by girls. I want to ask, does anyone know What song is the girl humming, please ask for the name of the song!"

"There is there! I am completely immersed in the girl's singing. I also want to ask for a song title. I want to download it and listen to it a hundred times a day!"

"I'm an insomniac. I just played the video on a loop and listened to the song. Before I knew it, I became sleepy! I really want the title of the song, even if it's paid, I just hope this song can help me fall asleep. ."

Xu Cheng's assistant didn't even know that the video he posted on Weibo had reached 50,000 in just half an hour, and it was still rising at an alarming rate.

Under the forwarding of the song seeker, gradually some people engaged in music discovered this song.

Her name is Wenyuan, she has composed music for many kings and queens, and created many well-known songs.

Forgive her as a musician. Before realizing the plight of the girl in the video, the first thing that attracted her was the melody the girl hummed.

She quickly tried to restore the track of the song, and soon found that the track of the song was brand new. In other words, this melody is exclusively for girls.

Years of experience in the industry told Wenyuan that as long as this song can be carefully polished and sculpted, it will definitely become a smash hit song! You might even win a music award!

Wen Yuan tapped the keyboard excitedly and forwarded this Weibo.

[Composer-Wenyuan V: Hello blogger, I take the liberty to visit, and I am very annoying. I'm a composer, maybe you don't know my name, I've written songs like "Lonely in Snow", "Love", "Pounding Heart" and so on.

My heart skips a beat when I hear the girl humming the melody. I would like to ask you, are you willing to give me the right to arrange this melody? I promise you that I will keep the original melody as much as possible so that more people can hear this song. 】

With Wenyuan's repost, the popularity of this Weibo has been rising. There were even singers who forwarded it and asked Wen Yuan if he could sing the song if he really got the melody.

In just two hours, the Weibo posted by the assistant became the second most popular, and the Weibo posted by Cheng Xinyi's father was stabilized.

People launched a fiery search for "her".

When the assistant was done, when he turned on the phone again, he was surprised to find a "99+" message prompt. With trembling hands, he opened it, looking at the number of fans who had risen to 60,000, nearly a million retweets, and more than 100,000 comments, and the whole person was stunned in place.

Swipe the phone screen and browse the comments of netizens. The assistant staggered and swayed slightly. He glanced sideways at his own boss who had turned into a fire-breathing dragon, and hated to teach a newcomer actor.

I was so nervous that I swallowed a mouthful of saliva. If the boss saw that there were thousands of people on the Internet vying to adopt Xiao Mian, I was afraid that they would immediately kill him with a knife!