Chapter 128: box office contest

When the box office data on the first day came out, "Xia Ying Xia Xia Xia", which had a high rate of filming, ranked first at the box office with a box office of 50 million.

"Distant Voice", which has only a 10% to 15% distribution rate, only made 20 million at the box office on its first day.

The audience is not blind. With the increasing number of comments criticizing "Xia Ying Xia Tian Xia", the score dropped sharply from 9.5 at the beginning to 6.3, and the score continued to decline.

There are more and more comments praising "Distant Voice", and the rating has gradually increased from 8.9 points, which was not very expected at the beginning, to 9.4 points.

More and more people are watching "Distant Voice" for word of mouth.

"What?! Today's tickets are all sold out? What about tomorrow's?"

The staff smiled apologetically: "I'm really sorry, but the tickets for tomorrow are sold out."

"Can't you have a few more 'Distant Voices'?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I will give feedback to the above as soon as possible."

From the second day onwards, "Distant Voices" was almost sold out.

The attendance rate of "Xia Ying Xian Xia" has plummeted. If this is the curve of the stock market, I am afraid that a lot of people will go to the roof!

Some viewers who don't believe in evil insist on watching "Xia Ying Xia Tian Xia".

After watching it, the whole person is in a trance.

Angrily open the APP, the comment is simple and direct: rubbish! ! !

By the afternoon of the next day, the much-anticipated "Xia Ying Xia Xia Xia", the attendance rate did not even reach 40%.

It's the prime time of the day!

By the end of the second day, "Xia Ying Xia Xia Xia", which had an average rate of 50%, had only 28 million at the box office that day.

And "Distant Voice", which has a film schedule rate of no more than 15%, had a box office of 29 million that day.

With an advantage of one million, he successfully overtaken "Xia Ying Xia Tian Xia".

The movie theater is not taking advantage of it. Seeing this data, on the third day, the filming rate of the two movies was adjusted.

The filming rate of "Xia Ying Xia Xia Xia" dropped to 30%, and the filming rate of "Distant Voice" rose to 30%.

It's a pity that this filming rate did not save the attendance of "Xia Ying Xia Tian Xia".

Everyone knows that it is a bad movie with an inexplicable plot. Who wants to spend sixty yuan for charity?

The attendance rate of "Distant Voice" is very stable, and even the attendance rate of the midnight show can be as high as 80%.

When the box office came out on the third day, there were two films with the same rate. The box office of "Xia Ying Xia Xia Xia" was 17 million, and the box office of "Distant Voice" was 58 million.

A huge advantage, even surpassing the box office of "Xia Ying Xia Tian Xia" on the first day.

You must know that a ticket for "Xia Ying Xia Xia Xia" is priced at 60 yuan, while the ticket price for "Distant Voice" is 40 yuan.

Seeing clearly that "Xia Ying Xia Xia Xia" is impossible to turn over, on the fourth day, the cinema continued to adjust the film schedule of the two films.