Chapter 110: better than sisters

The immersion of Xu Zimian and Lilina during filming, their freely changing movements, and their tacit cooperation all made Needham burst into inspiration.

Before I knew it, Needham's name for the two changed from children to my darlings.

He stopped filming and said to the costumer, "Please change the wings of the two of them. Lilina's right is an angel's wing, and her left is a devil's wing. Xu Zimian is just the opposite."

The costumer quickly swapped the wings on their backs.

Needham rubbed his chin and nodded with satisfaction, "Baby, let's make another move with this outfit. Look at the other party's wings like his own, and let me show it freely first."

Xu Zimian and Lilina intertwined their fingers, staring into each other's eyes.

Xu Zimian's angel wings and Lilina's demon wings gently touched each other.

The devil wanted to pull the angel to sink together, but unknowingly, he was dyed the white of the angel, and his expression was soft and holy.

The angel wanted to redeem the devil, but unknowingly, he was stained with the blackness of the devil, and his expression became decadent.

Needham, who was so excited to shoot, wanted to kiss the backs of their hands reverently, thanking them for their endless inspiration.

"Babies, let's take a ten-minute break and start photographing a suit."

The second set of clothes returned from magic to reality. The clothes changed from extreme black and white to a series of girlfriends clothes.

Xu Zimian was wearing a short skirt of grass-colored chiffon, and the skirt was covered with a layer of creamy white veil.

The hair is combed into a playful double ponytail, and on the bow headband, there is a cute little white rabbit.

Lilina was wearing a long chiffon dress in the color of grass, and a cute little white rabbit was pinned to her chest. Her hair was neatly combed into a single ponytail, and a large bow was pinned to the back of her head.

Only when the two stood together could they perceive the color of Lilina's dress, which was a shade darker than Xu Zimian's.

The visual impact of this suit on Needham was far less than the previous suit, which made him focus more on the movements and demeanor of the two.

Xu Zimian leaned on Lilina's shoulder, her golden hair and black hair intertwined, and the little white rabbit on Xu Zimian's headband gently pressed against Lilina's ear.

Lilina has a hardcover fairy tale book on her lap. Whenever she flips through the pages, she will look slightly sideways at Xu Zimian, as if asking each other: Have you finished this page?

Needham's heart let out a deafening wolf howl.

Xu Zimian and Lilina look completely different, but recorded by his camera, they look like a pair of twin sisters who grew up together.

With simple eye contact, you can understand what the other person is thinking.

"Baby, try to play around!"

With a sly smile, Xu Zimian turned into an evil big bad wolf, unexpectedly pounced on Lilina, waving both claws fiercely.

Lilina huddled in the corner of the sofa cooperatively.

On the open pages, it happened to be the illustration of Little Red Riding Hood knocking on the door, and the big gray wolf head could be seen vaguely through the window.

Needham laughed out loud, "Very good, now let's get back to reality, how will Lilina fight back against her naughty sister?"

Lilina thought about it for a while, then she fell down the evil big bad wolf with a clever smile.

Xu Zimian vividly explained what it means to be soft and easy to push down, allowing Lilina to easily throw herself back on the sofa.

Lilina pinched Xu Zimian's nose and shook it: It's so easy to get knocked down, and you still want to disguise as a big bad wolf?

Xu Zimian picked up the fairy tale book, covered her nose with a page with a smile, and begged for mercy: Sister Lilina, I was wrong.

But from those smart eyes, you can clearly see: But I will dare next time!

Enough of the play, the two sisters cuddled together wearily, Lilina's palm folded on the back of Xu Zimian's hand and fell into a sound sleep.

They had the exact same smile on their faces, as if they were dreaming the same sweet dream.

It was not until he was reminded by his assistant that Needham suddenly came back to his senses. He looked at the two little babies obsessively, and the filming was finished so quickly? !

When Needham bid farewell to Xu Zimian and Lilina, he handed his business card to the two, "If the babies want to make an appointment, please feel free to contact me."

Xu Zimian accepted Needham's business card, although with her current worth, she may not be able to afford Needham.

But she believes that one day she can afford Needham!

After reluctantly sending Xu Zimian and Lilina away, Needham went straight to the top, and the first sentence he saw Agatha was, "I finally know why you arranged for me to shoot, they are too Great, maybe you want to see the photos taken first?"

Admiring the results of his filming today, Needham shook his head still, "I don't know when I will have the opportunity to work with them again."

Agatha fully trusts Needham's filming skills. "We will be able to work together again soon. Before Carl Veblen's new film is about to be released, I also invited a group of them to shoot."

But then it wasn't just the inside pages, it was the cover page, the inside page big picture, and the multi-page interview.

Knowing this good news, Needham couldn't wait to recommend himself: "Then you must arrange for me to shoot!"

Agatha smiled and nodded, glad that Lilina and Xu Zimian aroused Needham's enthusiasm for work.

"But..." Needham asked, changing the subject, "How many copies of this magazine are you going to print?"

Agatha said confidently: "Three million."

"Three million!" Needham couldn't help exclaiming.

He is very satisfied with his work this time, but you must know that this is the electronic age! Print magazines are far less sold than they used to be.

Besides, Xu Zimian and Lilina are just some famous children, are there really so many people who buy it?

In Needham's view, let alone three million, even if it was cut in half, it would not necessarily be sold out.

Can't help worrying: "This... can it be sold out?"

Agatha stood up, looked down at the bustling metropolis, lightly touched the clear glass with her fingers, and said decisively, "Trust me, it will be sold out!"

Needham shrugged helplessly, well, the queen of their fashion kingdom is so crazy, saying three million is three million, don't let her change her mind easily.

Xu Zimian originally thought that this trip to the United States would only last for four days at most, but he did not expect to stay for nearly two weeks.

Lilina hugged her good friend she finally found, and was reluctant to let go.

Xu Zimian hugged Lilina back and comforted: "Lilina, a month will pass soon, and we can get along for several months!"

Lilina gave a dull "um", let go of Xu Zimian, and stretched out her pinky finger, "Then you promise me, after the filming is over, you must stay for a few more days. I haven't taken you to my favorite place yet. place to eat my favorite food."

"it is good."

Xu Zimian stretched out her little thumb and hooked Lilina's little thumb, this was the agreement between the two.