Chapter 106: Fashion Queen Agatha

The short two-point trailer directly filled the expectations of fans.

This gorgeous special effect, this unique and completely consistent clothes with the original, this thrilling fighting scene.

Fans just want to shout: Director Xu is awesome! ! Director Xu YYDS! !

"Director Xu is amazing! We can always believe in the Xianxia film directed by Xu Jingrong!!"

"Finally there is a TV show to watch!"

"When I saw the makeup photos, I felt that the casting was good. After watching the trailer, I just thought, this is what I imagined "Xianyingchaochuo"!"

"My daughter looks so good in the play! It's like Su Xi in the book came to life."

"When I watched the trailer, I burst into tears, and when it was officially broadcast, I saw Mo Lin, Shui Lingling, and Su Xi, leaving Yunshao one by one, my tears would flow into an ocean. ."

"I want to cry right now. Director Xu is too bad. Why did he release the trailer so early! Before the official broadcast, I can only live by this short trailer."

"Director Xu, you are so short! Do you dare to be thicker and longer, and put up a few more trailers!"

Xu Jingrong happily watched the discussions about "Xianyingchaochuo" on the Internet.

How dare you say he is short!

snort! There was originally a brisk and funny trailer, but he announced that it was completely gone!

While Xianxia drama fans were waiting to feed on Xu Jingrong's Weibo, Xu Zimian and several others went to the celebration banquet together at the invitation of Alison.

As a world-renowned top brand, Proya's celebration banquet is very lively, and there are many bigwigs from all walks of life.

Seeing the Veblen director who came in, some models lit up.

If they are fortunate enough to star in Veblen's films, they can successfully transform into actors.

But seeing director Veblen taking care of Xu Zimian and Lilina, and thinking of Veblen's new tweet, it was estimated that Veblen's new movie would be out of action, so they turned their attention to Adrian on the other side. director.

Adrian is also a major director in Hollywood, and his "Redemption" series of films is definitely the top three commercial films in the global box office.

Adrian was entangled, and when he turned his head, he caught Veblen who was enjoying the fun of feeding.

Finally squeezed to Veblen's side, Adrian slammed his fist on Veblen's shoulder, "You don't come to say hello when you see old friends?"

Veblen teased: "I see that you enjoy being surrounded by Yingying Yanyan, and you can't bear to disturb your interest."

"What do I call enjoyment?! Didn't you see my frantically asking for your eyes?" Adrian looked down at the two lovely girls, "I think you are enjoying it."

Referring to his two elves, Veblen enthusiastically introduced Adrian: "Have you seen it? Xu Zimian and Lilina, the forest elves I finally found."

Adrian said enviously: "You kid is always so lucky, every time you can find the best seedlings."

Veblen said proudly: "My elf, naturally, is the best."

Then introduced Xu Zimian and Lilina's mother to Adrian.

Adrian nodded politely towards the two beautiful ladies, took Veblen's shoulders, turned him around, and pointed to an old man in the distance without a trace.

It was a fashionably dressed old man with silver hair. Sitting quietly in a corner, enjoying the mellow coffee in the cup.

She didn't come to participate in the celebration banquet, but to enjoy the quiet afternoon tea.

Veblen's eyes lit up, that is the queen of fashion in the United States, and also Alison's mentor - Agatha! !

"Agatha", one of the four major international fashion magazines, was founded by this lady, and then gradually established her own fashion business empire.

Alison walked towards Veblen with two glasses of red wine and handed one of them to the other. "The teacher came to check my homework, and I invited her to have a cup of coffee. If you want to know the teacher, I can introduce you. but......"

She shrugged her shoulders. Her teacher is notorious for her own way. Whether you want to know you or not depends on the teacher's mood.

Seeing Xu Zimian and Lilina beside him, Veblen had a good idea. He crouched down, pointed to the frontmost stage, and asked his two elves, "Would you like to sing "SylvanElf" again? ?"

Alison agrees: "It's a really good idea!"

Presumably her teacher loves Gesha, so she can't refuse Xu Zimian and Lilina's sounds of nature!

Xu Zimian and Lilina looked at each other and laughed at the same time.

They want to!

Alison led Xu Zimian and Lilina to the stage, and noticed that the chief designer of Proya was going to speak, and everyone spontaneously quieted down.

"Thank you very much for coming to the celebration banquet in Proya tonight." He smiled and pushed Xu Zimian and Lilina in front of him, "Everyone must have noticed that the two boys who made the 'elf' theme stunning the audience hero."

"Thanks to them for giving me new inspiration, my next theme will be 'Morning and Night'. Now let's listen to the song "SylvanElf" brought by the two elves!"

After Alison left, only Xu Zimian and Lilina were left on the dazzling stage.

The familiar accompaniment sounded, which was different from the night to the morning when the catwalk was running. This time, it was from morning to night.

Lilina's sweet singing sounded, her eyes were full of smiles, curved into cute little crescents, and she fixedly looked at Xu Zimian, looking forward to her moon coming towards her.

Xu Zimian looked back at Lilina, her pure voice wrapped around Lilina's voice.

A voice is as crisp and clear as the warm sun falling in the early morning, and a voice is as elegant as the moonlight in the night. You have me, I have you, and play the most beautiful melody.

Adrian looked at Xu Zimian and Lilina who were shining on the stage, and once again sighed the good luck of his old friends, "They are really amazing! You are so lucky, Veblen!"

"Of course." Veblen said proudly, "I've already begun to worry that the plot in my childhood was too exciting and completely overshadowed the plot in my adult life. What should I do?"

When the disciple took the two little girls to the stage, Agatha just glanced at him casually.

She picked up the coffee cup, took her last sip, and it was time to leave.

Before she could stand up, the sound of the heavenly sounds belonging to Xu Zimian and Lilina came, and Agasha relaxed and sat back again.

She raised her head and looked intently at the two little girls on the stage.

The disciple was right. Looking at Xu Zimian and Lilina singing, her inspiration was also inspired.

At the end of the song, there was warm applause.

Xu Zimian and Lilina bowed to the distinguished guests and walked back to their mother hand in hand.

And Alison was called to his side by her teacher, Agatha.