Chapter 75: loser's punishment

After returning to the warm home, everyone was tired physically, but spiritually satisfied.

As soon as I opened the house, a sumptuous meal came into view.

"Wow!"

Tang Tang exclaimed, her stomach growled unsatisfactorily, she took Xiao Mianhua's hand and dragged her to sit down.

Pei Yan followed behind the two of them and naturally sat down on the other side of Xiao Mianhua.

Tang Gu teased Director Li, "Yo, after being Zhou Papi for a few days, are you finally willing to be generous?"

"Hahahaha!" Director Li laughed and invited the guests to sit down at random, raising the wine glasses in their hands, "Teachers, and our children, everyone has worked hard during this time! Come on, let's toast together. Have a drink to celebrate the successful conclusion of the fourth season of our "Warm Little Home"."

Red wine is prepared for adults, and fruit juice for children.

After a hungry day, after clinking the glasses, everyone picked up the chopsticks and started to enjoy the food.

"Well, Little Cotton is delicious, you can try it too." Tang Tang picked up a piece of sweet and sour pork ribs and put it into Little Cotton's bowl.

Unwilling to be left behind, Pei Yan silently put the food that he thought was delicious into Xiao Mian's bowl.

Xu Zimian's bowl quickly filled with food, "Brother Ayan, elder sister, I have enough, I won't be able to finish it any more."

Tang Tang squeezed Xiao Mianhua's small arm, frowned, and then picked up a large piece of meat and stacked it on top, "Be obedient, you are too thin, eat more meat."

As soon as the words fell, another pair of chopsticks picked up the chicken wings and stacked them on top of the meat.

Tang Tang reached out and went around behind Xiao Mianhua, hitting Pei Yan's back, "Why learn from me?!"

Pei Yan said, "I still need to learn?" He reached out and fought back.

Seeing the two hands pinching and beating behind him, Xu Zimian sighed and filled the bowls with vegetables for the two of them, "Okay, let's eat quickly, the dishes will be cold in a while."

Pei Yan and Tang Tang glared at each other, turned their heads with a cold snort, picked up chopsticks and started to enjoy the food that Xiao Mianhua had for themselves.

After the meal was over, it was time to announce the final result.

Li Dao cleared his throat, creating suspense, "The money earned is 5,680 yuan while the money is 2,190 yuan. Guess which side wins?"

Tang Tang raised his hand excitedly, "We win!"

Song Jiayu smiled and pointed to the opposite side, "It must be Queen Xia and Teacher Tang and the others who won."

The gap between the two sides is too big. Song Jiayu is the only one who does things on his side, and Cheng's father can only help with some simple and small things.

Xu Zimian has a clear division of labor, cooperates tacitly, and sells far more than the other side. Of course, there are still some fans who paid a lot of money when scanning the QR code to pay, and finally got a huge sum of more than 5,000 yuan.

Director Li didn't give a **** anymore, clapped his hands and congratulated, "Yes! Let's congratulate Xia Xuan and her daughter, Tang Gu's father and daughter, and our mysterious guest Pei Yan this season, for winning today's game. I will donate the money to charity in everyone's name."