Chapter 54: Little Cotton Scramble

The adults entered the kitchen and began to process the various ingredients, while the children lined up in front of the counter, looking at the only chair.

Tang Tang directly hugged Xu Zimian to the chair and sat down, "Little cotton, sit down."

Cheng Xinyi wanted to stretch out her hand to push Xu Zimian, but was stared at by Tang Tang fiercely, stunned in place.

Tang Tang used her body to protect the little cotton behind her. She said that she would cover the little cotton, so she naturally had to take good care of her younger brother.

"You!" Cheng Xinyi raised her chin and asked arrogantly and angrily, "Why let her sit?! Are you trying to please her or Xia Xuan?"

If Tang Tang is a reasonable person, Tang Gu will not have a headache from time to time, and his daughter's taste is full of flavor.

Tang Tang stood on tiptoe, looked down at Cheng Xinyi condescendingly, and shouted loudly: "I don't please anyone! I'm the boss, whoever I want to sit here can sit here!"

Cheng Xinyi was completely overwhelmed by Tang Tang's powerful aura, she took a half step back, trembling with anger.

Thinking that the adults were in the back kitchen, Tang Tang didn't dare to beat himself at all, and instantly became hard, "I'm tired from standing, I also want to sit!" He continued to reach out and pull Xu Zimian, trying to pull her from the chair. down.

Xu Zimian remembered Cheng Xinyi, her father made false remarks on the Internet. She doesn't like people who are not good to parents!

Cheng Xinyi has one enemy and two, and is not the opponent of Xu Zimian and Tang Tang at all.

Panting, he looked at Song Hao, who was standing on the wall, hoping to pull a comrade-in-arms who shared the same hatred, "Will you let them occupy the chair?"

Song Hao looked at Xu Zimian with a puffy face, and the more he looked, the more he felt that this sister was the cutest sister he had ever seen. There is also a section of the back of the neck that is as white as jade, and it seems that he really wants to get close to you to smell it, and then reach out and touch it.

He turned to look at Cheng Xinyi again, if there was no Xu Zimian as a comparison, this little sister would still look good. But with the comparison, it becomes dull in an instant.

Lazily, he took a few steps closer to the chair and stood vaguely behind Xu Zimian.

Cheng Xinyi's eyes lit up, thinking that Song Hao would also join the battle for chairs, but she heard Song Hao say, "I don't fight for chairs with women."

"You!" Cheng Xinyi stamped her feet in anger, "Are you still a man!?"

"Why not?" Song Hao smiled at Cheng Xinyi and joked, "Do you want to try it?"

Tang Tang raised his chest triumphantly, "According to the minority obeying the majority, now three to one, it should be my little cotton sitting on the chair."

"You bully me together!" Cheng Xinyi cried aggrieved, and trotted to her father to complain.

Xu Zimian was about to pull Tang Tang and sit together when he felt that a hand seemed to touch the back of his neck.

Looking back, only Song Hao was standing behind him and smiled at him.

Thinking that he should have accidentally bumped into him, an eight or nine-year-old child, Xu Zimian didn't think much about it.

She held Tang Tang's hand and pulled her to sit on the chair together, "Sit together with the eldest sister."

Tang Tang did not refuse, the two children sat side by side on the chair, which was completely enough to sit.

When Tang Tang sat down next to him, Xu Zimian clearly felt that Song Hao reached out and touched the back of his neck again.

The first time can be interpreted as accidentally raising your hand and touching it, is the second time also accidentally?

"Little Cotton!"

Pei Yan knew that Xiao Mianhua was coming to participate in "Warm Little Home", so he agreed to Director Li's invitation and became a new mysterious guest this season.

I wanted to come in quietly and give Little Cotton a surprise.

When I secretly looked into it, I caught a boy touching the back of Xiao Mianhua's neck.

Looking at Xiao Mianhua's confused appearance, he obviously didn't realize that the boy was taking advantage!

Pei Yan, who was angry and anxious, didn't care about maintaining the mysterious character, and shouted: "Little Cotton!"

Hearing a familiar voice calling his nickname, Xu Zimian showed a bright smile and ran towards Pei Yan, "Brother Ayan!"

Seeing Xiao Mianhua who threw himself into his arms without hesitation, Pei Yan shook his head helplessly and hugged Xiao Mian back dotingly.

Xiangxiang is soft in her arms, but her eyes are staring at Song Hao who is not far away, warning the other party with her eyes: Don't blame him for being rude if you do anything with Xiao Mian!

Song Hao smiled disapprovingly, and he clenched his fist slightly, reminiscing about the smooth touch still remaining on his hand.

"Brother Ayan, why are you here?"

Pei Yan rubbed the little girl's fluffy head, and Xiao Mian really didn't understand anything.

In fact, in Xu Zimian's opinion, what an eight- or nine-year-old child can understand, he doesn't care.

Seeing her cute little brother and a boy hugging each other, Tang Tang became sour, and the sour turned into lemon essence, she had never enjoyed such treatment.

Tang Tang walked to Xu Zimian's side and put his hand on Xu Zimian's shoulder possessively, "Who is this?"

Xu Zimian took Pei Yan's hand and introduced to Pei Yan: "She is Tang Tang, the daughter of Teacher Tang Gu, and my newly recognized eldest sister."

Tang Tang looked at Pei Yan proudly, did the brat hear it? I am Xiao Mian's eldest sister and she is my new younger brother. We have a very close relationship.

Xu Zimian introduced Tang Tang again: "Big sister, this is Pei Yan, brother Ayan who has acted in several plays with me."

Pei Yan showed a winner's smile, and arrogantly shook the hand he held with Xiao Mianhua.

Oh, the woman dressed like a cake, did you hear that? I am Xiao Mian's brother Ayan, and Xiao Mian has already forged a deep friendship.

Come, look down, see the hands we hold together? This little hand, I can easily hold it if I want to. Is the intimacy between me and Xiao Mian comparable to someone you just met?

The turbulent sparks shot out of Tang Tang's eyes, transformed into a phoenix that sprayed fiery fire, and roared towards Pei Yan.

She could see through Pei Yan's essence, she was like a big bad wolf with a poisonous tongue, coveting her simple little white rabbit.

Pei Yan was not to be outdone, his surging momentum turned into a giant dragon flickering with thunder and lightning, and his long body was wrapped in small cotton, vowing to protect his treasures to the death.

Where did the fancy cake come from, and you want to grab a little cotton from me, you are not worthy!

Pei Yan and Tang Tang staged a sword and sword shadow with their eyes, and Xu Zimian, who was caught in the middle, showed a gratified smile: It seems that brother Ayan and elder sister are getting along very happily.

If Pei Yan and Tang Tang could hear Xu Zimian's voice, they would definitely wake up Xu Zimian: Little Mian, wake up! Which eye is wrong with you? Think I can have a good time with the wolf/cake? !

The group owner, Xiao Mianhua, has turned off signal reception and put on glasses of world peace.

"Woo woo..." The cry came closer, "Dad, I want to go back, woo woo... They don't play with me, they bully me, woo woo..."

It was the adults who followed Cheng Xinyi who complained and came out.