Chapter 86: Perfect fit

Since talking with Xu Zimian, Zhang Xiaoyun began to adjust his state and gradually returned to the peak of his acting skills.

Came to the key scene of "The Girl in the Mural".

Zhang Xiaoyun looked at Xu Zimian who was wearing heavy makeup beside her. She squatted down and helped Xiaomian with her hair with a small smile, "Is the skin uncomfortable?"

There were dark red wounds all over Xu Zimian's bare skin, and in some places, scabs were faked, like shattered glass.

Xu Zimian shook his head, nodded again, and pointed to the scab, "It's not very comfortable to have the skin stretched."

"Forbearance." Zhang Xiaoyun stretched out his hand, "Let's fight for it again, okay?"

"Okay!" Xu Zimian smiled and printed his palm on Zhang Xiaoyun's palm, "Let's go through it again!"

Director Zhuo looked at the big and small who were encouraged by high fives, and if he maintained this state, maybe this scene would become the essence of the whole play.

This is the key scene where Yan Xiaoxiao discovers Ah Ling's identity.

"Action!"

Zhang Xiaoyun quickly entered the state of Yan Xiaoxiao.

She groped carefully in the kitchen, looking back at the door from time to time. Compared with the mysterious and unpredictable evil ghost, Yan Xiaoxiao at this time was more afraid of the people who were still alive.

No morality, no law, can't restrain the evil spirits in their hearts at all.

I don't know where the organ was touched, and the "crunch" sound seemed to be opened somewhere.

Yan Xiaoxiao squatted down, opened the cupboard, took a picture with a candlestick, and found a secret passage.

She turned around and walked around the kitchen, the kitchen was silent, except for the sound of her heartbeat which was getting faster and faster.

Do you want to go in?

Could there be something terrifying hidden in it?

Will it happen to hit the evil spirit in the house?

Yan Xiaoxiao's hand that held the candlestick trembled slightly.

She shook her head vigorously and her eyes became firm.

No matter where the secret passage leads, she must go in for Ah Ling! Maybe a ray of life is hidden at the end of the secret passage.

Yan Xiaoxiao cautiously climbed into the secret passage. The secret passage was not long. After walking for about half a minute, she came to the end.

At the end is a dark and dark secret room, very small, only about four square meters, with an unobstructed view.

There was a shabby quilt on the cold ground, and there was a mural on the opposite wall.

Yan Xiaoxiao raised the candlestick, trying to see the mural.

It should be a painting of a little girl, the candle is on and off, and it is not very real.

Yan Xiaoxiao leaned a little closer, allowing the dim candlelight to illuminate the girl's face.

When she saw the girl's face clearly, Yan Xiaoxiao held the candlestick's hand and trembled violently, almost unable to hold the candlestick.

This face is so familiar to her!

It's Ah Ling who has been with her day and night these days!

Yan Xiaoxiao's breathing became difficult. She widened her eyes in disbelief, looked at the girl's face in the mural over and over again, and stretched out her free hand to touch her.

It turns out... A Ling, who gets along with each other day and night, is a murderous ghost...

Behind Yan Xiaoxiao, a little girl gradually emerged, wearing the exact same dress as the girl in the mural.

Different from the delicate and sweet-looking Ah Ling in the mural, Ah Ling standing behind Yan Xiaoxiao at this time, her pupils are as black as ink, her complexion is as pale as paper, and her body is covered with cracks, some of which are scabbed, and some are still dripping with blood. .

She slowly raised her hand, wondering whether she wanted to touch herself in the mural or Yan Xiaoxiao in front of her.

A red light flashed in his eyes, A Ling's anger suddenly increased, and the ghost anger grew wildly.

Ah Ling, who usually doesn't know how to laugh, raised the corners of her lips, revealing a cruel smile.

It's better to kill sister Xiaoxiao, let her stay here and accompany you forever.

But the moment Yan Xiaoxiao turned around, Ah Ling's ghost image dissipated instantly, as if she didn't want Yan Xiaoxiao to see her ugly self.

Yan Xiaoxiao followed the secret passage, returned to the kitchen, and returned everything to its original state.

She returned to Ah Ling without any abnormality, and handed the food she found to Ah Ling as always, "I'm sorry Ah Ling, it's my sister who is useless, the food in the hotel is getting less and less."

He smiled and said comfortably, "But don't worry, elder sister will definitely take A Ling out. When we leave here, elder sister will take you to eat something delicious, okay?"

A Ling silently took the food that Yan Xiaoxiao handed over, her deep eyes stared at Yan Xiaoxiao, she wanted to see a trace of fear in these eyes, but all she saw was tenderness and care.

Ash was confused.

Why does Yan Xiaoxiao know that she is the evil spirit in the house, yet still treat her as a normal person?

Is she really not afraid of herself at all?

Thinking like this, Ah Ling opened her arms towards Yan Xiaoxiao.

Without any hesitation, Yan Xiaoxiao took Ah Ling into her arms, followed Ah Ling's long loose hair, and slowly closed her eyes, "A Ling, trust my sister, everything will be fine, just leave here... "

Snuggling in Yan Xiaoxiao's warm arms, Ah Ling blinked ignorantly.

She doesn't understand complicated things, she only knows: Sister Xiaoxiao is really not afraid of her.

enough.

"Cut!"

If it is said that on the first day of the show, it was Zhang Xiaoyun who brought Xiao Mianhua into the show and controlled everything with his own strength.

Then today's scene is the mutual achievement of Zhang Xiaoyun and Xu Zimian. In the tacit cooperation, the two perfectly performed the scene by relying on facial expressions and body language.

Zhang Xiaoyun exhaled happily, she did it! She broke through the peak of her acting skills!

She smiled and hugged Xu Zimian, unwilling to let go, "Thank you, Little Cotton!"

Zhang Xiaojun was suddenly jealous of Xia Xuan, how could Queen Xia be so lucky! She also really wants to have a daughter like Little Cotton!

Xu Zimian hugged Zhang Xiaoyun back, "I just want to thank Sister Xiaoyun, it's really fun to play with you!"

Director Zhuo doesn't know how to praise the two actors who have performed well. If there is another scene that can surpass this one, it may only be the last scene.

Half a month later, it was the last day of Little Cotton in the crew.

The final scene of the movie will be filmed today.

A Ling completely told Yan Xiaoxiao her identity, she wanted to give herself a break.

She has long been dyed black, and she should stay in the dark forever.

And her sister Xiaoxiao is still so pure and warm.

A Ling doesn't want to drag sister Xiaoxiao into the endless hell, she wants sister Xiaoxiao to return to the bright world.