Chapter 2: warm embrace

When Xia Xuan saw the little Su Mian, she couldn't take her eyes away.

Those slender phoenix eyes with their tails slightly upturned are exactly the same as him. And the slightly curly hair was inherited from her husband.

There was no need to do a paternity test at all. When Xia Xuan saw the little girl in front of her, she could feel her heart beating so fast that she was about to suffocate. She could be sure that she was indeed her lost daughter!

Xia Xuan trotted over quickly and hugged Su Mian into her arms. Tears overflowed uncontrollably and dripped onto Su Mian's neck.

The helpless Su Mian called out tremblingly, "Aaaa... Auntie?"

"Naughty girl." Xia Xuan wiped away the tears on her face, hugged Su Mian, who was as light as a feather, into her arms, looked at Su Mian's yellowish and thin face, and said softly, "I'm sorry, little cotton, it was my mother who brought it here. It's too late, you must have suffered a lot in the past two years, and mother will take you home."

Hearing Xia Xuan's self-declaration, Su Mian was stunned. Of course she knew the identity of the lady in front of her and asked in disbelief, "Are you my mother?"

"Yes!" Xia Xuan helped her daughter to tuck a messy strand of hair behind her ear, and affirmed, "I am your mother, you are our little princess, and your real name should be Xu Zimian."

Looking at the tenderness in Xia Xuan's eyes, she recalled what happened in the previous life and the abuse she received in this life. Su Mian, no, she should be called Xu Zimian, and she felt sore and unbearable. Her soul screamed and trembled, as if telling her, don't doubt, the woman in front of you is your real mother!

In a trance, she remembered the words engraved in her mind: "Song of separation, return of the soul... Su Mian, go back to where you should be... You are Xu Jia Zi Mian..."

Countless grievances poured out, Xu Zimian fell into Xia Xuan's arms, wrapped her arms around Xia Xuan's neck, and said with a sob, "Mom, I finally found you."

what mom? The old lady was stunned, glared at the village chief, and asked, "What kind of drama is this?"

The village chief rolled his eyes and was about to explain when he heard the movement outside, the Su family brother came out. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief and exclaimed: "I'm going! I'm not dazzled, I think I've seen it before. Queen of the Nation!"

Brother Su ran over in a hurry, rubbed his hands excitedly, and cheered: "Queen, can you sign my name for me?"

Xia Xuan's face was indifferent. The boy in front of her was raised to be strong and strong, while her daughter was yellow-faced and thin, and she could feel a piece of clear bone, so thin that she could easily hold it up. It is not difficult for her to imagine how her daughter was abused in the Su family for more than two years.

Seeing the biting cold wind in Xia Xuan's eyes, the Su family brother stepped back in horror. The Queen Xia who appeared in the camera is always dignified and cold, how could she be so suffocating.

"Who are you?!" Seeing that her excellent grandson was ignored, the old lady was not happy, she pulled her good grandson behind her, and looked critically at the gorgeously dressed Xia Xuan, "Don't think there are a few You can do whatever you want with stinky money, my old lady doesn't eat this!"

Xia Xuan didn't bother to talk too much with the old lady, and dared to abuse her daughter. She naturally had a way to teach the ignorant woman a lesson. She looked directly at the village chief and said, "She is indeed my lost daughter..."

"What, what?" Before she could finish her words, she was interrupted by an angry old lady, "What is your daughter? She is the girl of my Su family!"

Seeing that the old lady lifted her sleeves and looked like she was going to fight with Xia Xuan, the village chief wiped the sweat from his forehead and hurriedly stepped forward to stop the old lady, "Hey, my old lady Su, isn't Mian girl? Did you buy it back two years ago?"

"Ha! I bought it back with real money, isn't that the girl from my Su family?" The old lady sneered, "I don't care where the stinky girl comes from, as long as I buy it, it will be life or death. My Su family!"

Listening to the ignorance of the old lady's righteousness, the village chief turned around in a hurry. Their village is remote and backward, and many people buy girls from human traffickers and raise them as child brides. When everyone sees it, they are used to turning one eye and closing one eye. I don't embarrass your family, and you don't come to embarrass my family.

But Xia Xuan, who is at the pinnacle of Chinese actors, has an influence that ordinary people can't match.

Thinking of the bodyguards in black who were guarding the door, the village chief couldn't help trembling twice, and persuaded: "Mr. Su, since the mother of Mian girl came to the door, you should take a step back."

"Why?" the old lady shouted, "Isn't the money I spend going to waste? And what about the expenses I spent on raising a stinky girl all these years? Will you pay me?"

As he spoke, he glared at Su Mian and cursed, "It's really a loser!"

Xia Xuan frowned, she understood, and it wasn't for money, she asked coldly, "Tell me, how much do you want?"

The old lady glanced at the village chief who kept winking at her, and then at the good grandson who was staring at Xia Xuan obsessively. After thinking about it, she opened her mouth and shouted, "I bought the stinky girl for 5,000 yuan. , I haven't eaten or slept with me in the past two years. Since I bought it, the stinky girl is a member of my Su family. If you want to buy the stinky girl back, it will cost 100,000 yuan."

One hundred thousand? !

The old lady really opened her mouth like a lion, clearly seeing that Xia Xuan was dressed luxuriously and wanted to blackmail the lady in front of her. It is said that the girl Mian has been bought for more than two years, eating leftovers at home, and wearing the clothes of Su's brother when he was a child. Don't say 100,000 yuan, I'm afraid I don't even have a thousand yuan to spend on Mian girl.

Xia Xuan sneered, she didn't talk nonsense, and said directly: "Okay, can I transfer money?"

"This..." The old lady didn't know how to transfer money, she glanced at her good grandson.

The Su family's elder brother knew that, in order to get close contact with the goddess, he hurried into the house, took out his mobile phone, and wanted to be as close to Xia Xuan as possible.

Xia Xuan didn't want to stay for a moment until she heard the 100,000 payment, and left the Su family with Xu Zimian in her arms.

In the distance, the old lady's insatiable voice can be heard, "It's really a hundred thousand, dear grandson, am I going to have less money?"

The elder brother of the Su family echoed, "That's Queen Xia Xuan, not to mention one hundred thousand, even if it is one million or ten million, you can take it out immediately."

The village chief hurriedly followed behind Xia Xuan, chasing him all the way to the car, staring at Xia Xuan expectantly, "Ms. Xia, you see that your daughter has also been found, then..."

As he spoke, he rubbed his middle and index fingers with his thumb, indicating that it was time to give him a favor.

No need for Xia Xuan to say more, the gentle and elegant man sitting in the passenger seat asked with a smile, "Village Chief, do you know that it is illegal to buy a kidnapped child?"

"This..." The village chief quickly shook his head and said, "Don't wrong us. We didn't kidnap these children. The villagers bought them and gave them a bite to eat. It's a great deed."

"Good deeds?" The man said with a sneer, "Do you know how many families paid for their lost children? In our country, buying a kidnapped child can be punished by imprisonment for up to three years!"

Looking at the car that was driving away, the village chief ran anxiously behind, waving his hand, and shouting, "Ms. Xia, let's discuss it again!"

Until the black car could no longer be seen, three words appeared in the village chief's mind: It's over!