Chapter 95: Host of Tang Da

As soon as Pei Yan opened the guitar bag, there was a knock on the door.

Xu Zimian walked over and opened the door. It was Brother Ming.

On the plate Xu Jinming was holding, there were two glasses of freshly squeezed lemon juice.

"I'll bring you some juice because you're thirsty."

Xu Jinming walked into the room, put his sister's special cup gently on the table, pushed another cup to Pei Yan, and said with emphasis: "This is the first time I squeezed juice, don't dislike it, you can finish it."

Pei Yan called Xu Zimian, "Thank you, Brother Ming."

Oh, the little weasel is really familiar! Who is your brother Ming? !

"Thank you, Brother Ming. Remember to close the door for us when Brother Ming goes out." Xu Zimian waved at Xu Jinming.

Xu Jinming retreated outside the house and shouted to Pei Yan, "I'll pour it for you after drinking."

Could it be that the second brother really wants to taste his craftsmanship?

Pei Yan cooperatively picked up the cup, took a sip, and put the cup back on the table with a blank expression.

He smiled at Xu Jinming calmly and said, "Brother Ming squeezed juice for the first time, so it's very good to be able to do it like this."

Xu Jinming's eyes flickered, "As long as you like it"

He walked out slowly and closed the door.

"yes?"

Xu Zimian picked up the cup curiously, and before he could take a sip, Pei Yan held his hand.

Pei Yan took the cup in Xiao Mianhua's hand, "Time is running out, let's start practicing."

This cup is sour, bitter and a little salty. The taste is called lemon juice in the dark cooking world, so don't harm Xiao Mian's taste.

When it comes to singing, Xu Zimian is excited.

She hurriedly told Pei Yan what she thought, "I think that in the two places where the sea breeze is expressed, the harmony between brother Ayan will definitely be very effective."

Pei Yan sat down on the chair holding the guitar, and quickly played the melody that Xiao Mianhua said. Obviously, after returning home yesterday, he took the time to practice, "Is it here?"

"Yes!" Xu Zimian sang, "Yuanfan, Yuanfan, soaring on the sea breeze."

When Xu Zimian sang the first word "far", Pei Yan came in in a slightly lower voice, "Yuanfan, Yuanfan, soar on the sea breeze."

Pei Yan's low voice turned into wisps of sea breeze, wrapped around Xu Zimian's gentle voice, and collided with a melodious melodious sound.

Little Nuomi jumped to the table, curled up holding her little tail, and looked at the two of them curiously.

dong dong dong-

The door was knocked again, Xu Jinming pushed the door open, this time there were two small cakes on the plate, "I'm afraid you are hungry, I will bring you something to eat."

Xu Jinming put the plate on the table and looked at the lemon juice that was barely moving. He looked at Pei Yan and asked, "Does Xiaoyan not like it?"

"..." Can Pei Yan say that he doesn't like it very much?

he can not!

He could only pretend to calmly pick up the cup, took a sip, and sincerely suggested: "Second brother is very talented, but this juicer may not be suitable for you."