Chapter 97: far sail

"Let's enjoy the song "Fire! Fight!" brought to us by the Class of Six Years!"

After reporting the curtain, Tang Tang walked off the stage and waved to Little Cotton not far away.

The moment he turned around, he immediately lowered his head listlessly.

I thought I would be able to sit with Xiao Mian and watch the show happily, but the host has a special small bench next to the stage!

The resentful little eyes glanced at Pei Yan several times. Damn, she also wanted to sit next to Xiao Mianhua!

The curtain slowly opened, revealing the first-place band in the audition.

Looking at each other, they nodded tacitly.

The moment the lead singer held the microphone, he changed from a gentle boy to a cold and handsome man.

With the lead singer's earth-shattering "Fight!"

The audience erupted into enthusiastic cheers.

They're up!

When the lead singer roared, Xu Zimian felt that his soul also trembled.

It seems that in order to win the first place, the band increased the difficulty of the song, just to shock people's hearts and instantly ignite the fire in the audience's heart.

Under the dazzling lights, the lead singer sang more and more, and when it came to the last climax, he raised a pitch again, and his loud voice seemed to lift the roof of the auditorium and break through the sky.

The music stopped abruptly when the last lyric was sung.

There is a sense of loss in the hearts of the audience, is this the end?

Do not! They haven't had enough, how can the music stop? !

The audience screamed and shouted, looking forward to another song by the band to blow the atmosphere up again.

The lead singer folded his hands and bowed to the audience. It's not that they don't want another song, but the rules don't allow it.

The five who stepped off the stage gave an excited high-five, celebrating the perfect end of the performance.

The lead singer glanced at Xu Zimian and Pei Yan. If there is any group that has hope of surpassing them, this is the only one.

He has already exerted all his strength, and he is looking forward to what kind of surprises Xu Zimian and Pei Yan will bring.

I have to say that it is worthy of the celebration of Nuori College. The programs that can be included in the list have their own advantages. In short, two words: beautiful!

Before I knew it, I came to Xu Zimian and Pei Yan's show.

"Let's enjoy the song "Far Sail" brought to us by Xu Zimian and Pei Yan from the third class!"

Tang Tang winked at Xu Zimian playfully: Come on, Little Cotton!

He rolled his eyes at Pei Yan in disgust: Don't hold back.

When Pei Yan and Xu Zimian appeared on stage, the audience couldn't help but whisper.

"It turned out to be true! I heard from my friend that I saw Pei Yan and Xiao Mianhua in the audition, ah ah ah! I must record it and post it on Weibo."

"Pei Yan was originally the face of admissions, plus Xu Zimian, it seems that next year's freshmen are afraid to squeeze through the school gate."

Xue Ying looked jealously at Xu Zimian who was shining on the stage.