Chapter 49: reunion

Stepping on the moonlight, Xu Jinyu carried her baby sister on her back and walked slowly towards the hotel where she was staying.

The gentle moonlight illuminates the way forward for Xu Jinyu, sprinkled on Xu Zimian's hair, and a layer of light-colored clear frost falls.

The wind blew her hair and brushed Xu Zimian's face, causing a slight itch.

In a drunken dream, Xu Zimian reached out and scratched his face, but it was still itchy. He opened his eyes in a daze and muttered, "Brother?"

"Brother is here." Xu Jinyu looked back slightly at the top of her sister's fluffy hair, her voice soft enough to squeeze water, "Little Cotton is awake? Does she have a headache?"

Xu Zimian, who was still drunk, still couldn't function properly.

The elder brother seemed to walk onto a small bridge with his back on his back. Under the moonlight, the water surface was sparkling, reflecting the shadow of the elder brother carrying him on his back.

Xu Zimian stretched out his hand towards the water surface, wondering if he wanted to pick up the moon in the water or grab his brother in the water.

"Be careful!" Xu Jinyu firmly hugged her sister's thigh to prevent her from falling off her back, "Be good and don't move."

Come on, it seems that my sister is still awake.

Xu Zimian shrank his neck, leaned on his brother's back obediently, and murmured, "Okay, Xiao Mian is the best, and Xiao Mian won't move."

Small hands wrapped around his brother's neck, bathed in the light moonlight, Xu Zimian hummed a melody dazedly.

Accompanied by her sister's soft and graceful singing, the corners of Xu Jinyu's lips raised slightly.

He was very fortunate that he agreed to film with his sister. Although Pei Yan was just like a little weasel with a ghost in his heart, he still wanted to thank Pei Yan.

Playing with Pei Yan made him regain his passion and enthusiasm for filming.

Under the suppression of his acting skills, Pei Yan never flinched, but instead showed his amazing talent, facing difficulties, and his acting skills traveled thousands of miles every day.

I don't know if my sister can hear her, but Xu Jinyu said softly, "Little Cotton, I really like acting, but I gave up on it because of fear. I decided to start over and pursue the peak of acting again."

Xu Zimian blinked his eyes blankly, his brain working sluggishly.

She probably understood, brother Yu found a new goal, of course she has to support brother Yu!

"Yeah!" Xu Zimian wanted to nod, but he didn't have a good grasp of the range. He knocked on the back of Xu Jinyu's head and giggled, "Brother Yu will definitely succeed!"

"right!"

With the encouragement of the baby sister, Xu Jinyu had infinite courage in her heart.

Xu Zimian, who woke up the next day with a hangover, became alive again and couldn't wait to go home to see her parents and brother Ming.

Xu Cheng didn't see his daughter for more than a month, so he deliberately gave the crew a day off, got up early to buy food and cook, and carefully prepared a sumptuous dinner for the baby girl.

Xia Xuan hummed "Distant" sung by Nan Nan, and walked briskly around the house, placing bouquets with dewdrops in each vase.

Xu Jinming stayed up late to finish typing and helped his father wash and cook.