Chapter 127: Movie release

Two days later, February 28 ushered in.

As a commercial film that is favored by most people, "Xia Ying Xian Xia" has a high rate of film placement given by every cinema, which is hardly lower than 45%.

"Xia Ying Xia Xia Tian Xia" did not disappoint the movie theater. Even at 9 o'clock in the morning, the attendance rate was over 90%.

And another "Distant Voice", although it just won the Golden Bear at the Berlin International Film Festival, no matter how good it is, it is also a literary film.

The film placement rate for "Distant Voice" by each cinema is generally low, almost only 10% to 15%, and the attendance rate is far lower than that of "Xia Ying Xia Tian Xia".

At the beginning of the battle, "Distant Voices" was clearly at a disadvantage.

At noon, a young couple had just finished lunch and were looking for a movie to watch.

"What do you want to watch?" The boy pointed to "Distant Voice" and asked, "I heard that you just won the Golden Bear Award, do you want to watch this?"

The girl pouted around the boy's arm and pretended to be angry: "Don't! Do you blame me for forcibly dragging you out and planning to take a nap in the theater?"

"Art movies are not suitable for watching at all on a date." The girl looked around on tiptoe and pointed to another film excitedly, "Let's watch "Xia Ying Xia Xia Tian Xia"! There was a lot of commotion some time ago, and it was Director Liu's movie. , it should be fine."

Boys naturally have no objection to what girls want to see.

When I bought the tickets, I was told that the last two "Xia Ying Xia Xia Xia", only the position on the edge of the first row.

The boy scratched the back of his head and asked, "Are you still watching?"

The girl is a little hesitant, the position on the edge of the first row...

You have to look up, and if you look down, you might feel dizzy.

After struggling for a while, the girl gritted her teeth and said, "Buy it!"

Watching "Xia Ying Xia Xia Xia" is so popular, it must not disappoint her!

It turns out that she shouldn't have such high expectations for it!

In the first ten minutes of the movie, the girl's raised head became more and more crooked, and her brows were slightly furrowed.

Forgive her ignorance, she really didn't understand why.

I yawned, turned on my phone and checked the time, it turned out that only ten minutes had passed.

Thinking that the plot has not yet unfolded, the girl regained her energy and continued to read.

Half an hour later, the girl's raised head became more and more crooked, and a big question mark was suspended above her head.

The other head suddenly landed on her shoulder, the girl turned to look sideways, her boyfriend was sleeping soundly.

Oh, stinky man!

Didn't you say it's for sleep? !

Hearing the slight snoring behind her, the girl sighed helplessly. It seemed that it wasn't just their problem. The big brother behind didn't understand either, and was successfully hypnotized by the inexplicable plot.

No matter how unbearable the **** plot was, the girl shook the boy awake.

"Ah?" The boy shivered and rubbed his eyes in a daze, "It's over?"