Chapter 10: horn of counterattack

The popularity of this Weibo was so hot that Xu Cheng finally saw it.

He said to the rookie actor: "You can think about the mood of the character again, we will take a 20-minute break and resume shooting." After that, he waved to the assistant, blowing his beard and staring, "Come here for me!"

The assistant trotted over quickly, with a pleasing smile on his face, and admitted his mistake without hesitation, "Boss, I was wrong, I shouldn't have posted Xiao Mian's video on the Internet without your permission."

The quickness of admitting mistakes, the sincerity of the attitude.

The assistant thought that he could not escape the scolding, but the boss just said: "It's a good shot, but it's not an example."

"I..." The assistant wanted to continue to make amends and said that he would delete the video, but unexpectedly, he shook his body in surprise and swallowed the unspoken words.

He rubbed his eyes, and he really saw it right. When the boss turned around, there was clearly a smile on his face!

The assistant who escaped the disaster took out his mobile phone with lingering fears, edited a new Weibo, and clicked send.

[Struggle more: Thank you for your concern for the girls in the video. I didn't expect the video I posted casually to be so popular. Also please rest assured, the girl in the video is doing very well, she is my boss's baby girl! (PS: The nan nan at the boss's house is really cute and super soft!)]

Too many people are paying attention to the follow-up of the girl in the video. The assistant's Weibo has just been released, and the number of comments has skyrocketed.

"I'm relieved to know that the girl in the video is not in trouble. To be honest, such a cute little girl, I can't bear to see her starving. I just want to ask now, blogger, can you Help me ask your boss, does he mind if his daughter has multiple mothers? [dog head·jpg]"

"Or mind multiple dads? I want to be a little girl's dad, really."

"I'm different! I only hate my unborn king now. Now that I'm rejuvenated, is there still a chance to pursue your boss's nan-nan?"

Seeing this comment, the assistant hurriedly tapped the keyboard and replied, "Brother, believe me and delete it quickly. If my boss sees it, he will carry a knife and crawl along the network cable to find you!"

The netizen continued to reply mischievously: "That would be great! I have to quickly think about which outfit to wear. When we meet for the first time, I must make a good impression on my husband."

There are also many mother fans trying their best to sell their sons.

"The blogger helps me ask my baby girl, my son has a house, a car, and a good cooking skill. Is there any hope of marrying him back home? By the way, my son is ten years old this year, and he has a small tender meat. , not the delusional old bacon above."

"Does my baby care about the love between siblings? My son is still in my belly, and it will take four months to land. I will teach him how to love his wife from a young age."

"Blogger, I have bad news for you, look back at our boss! He has seen your new Weibo post, and is currently watching you with a deathly gaze. I boldly guess that he is thinking about what kind of torture to use. Dispose of you. Bloggers don't have to thank me, I'm just an unknown colleague who shares your ups and downs."

Xiao Li, who couldn't laugh or cry, shivered and put away his mobile phone. He had a strong premonition that in the next time, he would be called into a spinning top by the boss, and he was too busy to stop for a moment.