Chapter 83: Acting is completely overwhelmed

In the afternoon, it was Xiao Mian's turn to play with Zhang Xiaoyun.

When Xiao Mianhua and Zhang Xiaoyun looked at each other, the atmosphere of the entire studio seemed to be ignited by a strong fighting spirit.

Xu Jinming whistled excitedly, looking forward to the collision of baby sister and Zhang Xiaoyun's acting skills. I believe that under their interpretation, I will be able to perform what I want to see A Ling and Yan Xiaoxiao.

Zhuo Dao leaned back on the chair and looked at the two of them kindly.

One of them is a star that is emitting a dazzling light, and the other is a star that is slowly rising. Now these two stars are in her crew, and under her polishing, I believe they will be able to bloom more dazzling light.

She can't wait to see the two grow up.

"Action!"

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you."

Listening to Yan Xiaoxiao's soft voice and looking at Yan Xiaoxiao's warm smiling face, Xu Zi was brought into the corner of A Ling, and she became a girl with a closed heart. As soon as she appeared, she met a warm face. Smile.

At this time, people have discovered the abnormality of the small hotel. Every day, people die tragically. As long as they step out of the small hotel, they will return to their original positions in an instant.

The unknown fear makes the people trapped in the small hotel gradually crazy and desperate. Only the fire of hope in Yan Xiaoxiao's heart has not been extinguished, and she always believes that there is a way to leave.

In this way, in the closet in the house, she met the little girl in front of her.

There was no electricity in the small hotel, and Yan Xiaoxiao could vaguely see the fear in the girl's eyes.

Yan Xiaoxiao guessed that the parents of the little girl may have hidden their daughter in the closet before the disaster. Thinking that the little girl might have been hungry for several days, she took out half a piece of bread from her pocket and handed it to the little girl, "Do you want to eat?"

A Ling stared at half a piece of bread for a long time. Taking advantage of Yan Xiaoxiao's inattentiveness, she quickly reached out and grabbed the bread, gobbled it up, looked up at Yan Xiaoxiao from time to time, and was afraid that she would take the bread back again. .

"Eat slowly." Yan Xiaoxiao was afraid that the little girl would choke, and wanted to reach out and pat the little girl's back.

Ah Ling is like a frightened deer, shrinking into the closet in fear, her dark eyes staring at Yan Xiaoxiao vigilantly.

Yan Xiaoxiao didn't dare to move, she simply knelt down in front of the little girl and asked in a low voice, "What's your name?"

"..." A Ling swallowed the bread in his mouth and slowly spit out his name, "Aaaa...Aling..."

The voice is very nice, and it's very difficult to pronounce words like I haven't spoken for a long time.

"A Ling... A Ling!" Yan Xiaoxiao called out A Ling's name and stretched out her hand towards A Ling, "A Ling and my sister go? My sister will take you to eat something good."

There seems to be a demon entangled in the wardrobe, ready to throw Yan Xiaoxiao at any time, tear her apart completely, see her expression of despair, and listen to her shrill screams.

Ah Ling lowered her head and ate bread to herself.

The rich darkness perfectly concealed Ah Ling's eyes, and the whites of Ah Ling's eyes slowly disappeared, revealing absolute blackness.