Chapter 138: Lu Hongxi was arrested

"Ah! Ghost!!"

A shrill scream came.

Looking at the reputation, it is an NPC in the game.

His pupils dilated with fear, and when he fled, his left foot stumbled on his right, and he fell to the ground in a daze.

Terrified of shit, he tried to crawl forward on all fours.

Afraid that the NPC's shrill screams would attract the patrolling guards, Lu Hongxi quickly ran behind the NPC, covered his mouth, and dragged him to the depths of the alley.

The NPC was so frightened that he clasped his head in his hands, as if he had lost his mind, and kept mumbling, "Ghost! There's a ghost...don't catch me..."

Xu Zimian squatted down, grabbed his hand gently, and reassured, "There are no ghosts here."

"Yes!" The NPC almost shouted. He hurriedly pulled out his hand and pointed out of the city, "I saw it! After he was killed by you, his ghost flew to that terrifying tomb!"

"I was wrong, I was wrong..." The NPC trembled, "I shouldn't have gone... I shouldn't have followed!"

Xu Zimian stood up and shook his head, "Looking at his mental state, I can't ask any useful information."

Lu Hongxi was aroused by curiosity, "How about we go take a look? This must be a big task. Maybe we can get good things and improve the attributes by the way."

Xu Zimian and Pei Yan had no objection.

The three followed the direction pointed by the NPC and stepped into a forest.

The further you go deeper into the forest, the more bleak you get.

A thick fog gradually formed, and only the scene within a radius of one meter could be vaguely seen.

The cold wind blew past, Lu Hongxi clasped his arms and approached Pei Yan tremblingly.

Pei Yan handed his hand to Xu Zimian, "In case it gets lost, little cotton, let's hold hands."

"Okay." Xu Zimian smiled and squeezed Brother Ayan's hand.

Lu Hongxi pursed his mouth, he really was a pickled fish.

Tremblingly observing the surroundings, "This forest is very strange, there won't be any ghosts, right?"

Pei Yan glanced at Lu Hongxi, "According to the world view of the game, ghost-type monsters should exist, and maybe there are skeleton monsters. Junior brother, you..." Paused for two seconds, "Wouldn't it be shooting ghosts?"

"Who is who ... who is afraid of ghosts! What are the ghosts in the game to be afraid of!!"

Lu Hongxi stared at Pei Yan. Under the dense fog, he could not see Pei Yan's face gradually.

My heart was full of unease, and I wanted to reach out and grab Pei Yan's sleeve.

Suddenly, a rustling voice sounded in his ears, and he glanced around in horror, swallowing a mouthful of saliva, "Pei Pei Pei... Pei Yan, listen... Did you hear anything?"

Pei Yan calmed down, except for the rustling of the wind blowing the leaves, there was no other sound in his ears, "You have hallucinations."

Lu Hongxi laughed awkwardly, and just took a step forward, the rustling voice rang again.

He stopped, "How about we go back? I'll give you the next two guests, okay?"

Pei Yan teased: "It's like you can rob me and Xiao Mianhua."

"You!" Lu Hongxi was so angry that he wanted to stomp his feet. The moment he lifted his feet, he seemed to have torn off something wrapped around his ankles.