Chapter 96: Fire-proof, anti-theft and anti-Peyan

On the day of the school anniversary, the students had been excited from the day before and had no intention of studying.

Although it was a working day on Tuesday, many parents took leave to come. Especially parents who have children on the official performance list can't wait to record the highlights of their children.

A black car slowly drove into the school parking lot, and a family of five appeared.

Xia Xuan was wearing a simple T-shirt and slacks, a beige fisherman hat, and a black mask covering most of her face.

The twins wore one white and the other black, Xu Jinyu was wearing a white shirt, and Xu Jinming was wearing a black loose sweater, and in a trance, they returned to the years when they were still studying at Nuori.

Only Xu Cheng was out of place, wearing a formal black suit and tie, and those who didn't know it thought he was here to present the award.

He walked straight to the back of the car, opened the trunk, and carried a large black box that was obviously heavy on his shoulders, shaking his body slightly.

Seeing that Xu Jinyu and Xu Jinming were frightened, they quickly reached out and took the black box.

The little princess of the Xu family put on light makeup and wore a light blue dress. With a cute and fluffy ball head, on the small crown she wears, she outlines a delicate anchor with fine diamonds.

Obviously wearing a simple and low-key dress, Xu Zimian just felt that her family members were more dazzling than usual.

"Little Cotton!"

Wearing a more formal Tang Tang than in the rehearsal, she jumped up to Little Cotton. Obviously, when she went out in the morning, she was caught by Tang's mother and dressed up.

After seeing the four gods standing behind Xiao Mianhua, he hurriedly braked and stopped half a meter in front of Xiao Mianhua.

She patted the skirt to make sure there were no creases on it. I trimmed my hair again to make sure that no strands of hair were pulling on my face.

He introduced himself solemnly: "Aunt Xia, Uncle Xu, Brother Yu, Brother Ming, my name is Tang Tang."

Xia Xuan gently helped Tang Tang to adjust the crooked hair accessories, "Xiao Tangtang long time no see, are your parents coming to see you today?"

Tang Tang looked around on tiptoe, "Dad should be coming soon... He's a big road idiot, isn't he lost!?"

If the intelligent teacher Tang Gu knew that his daughter was spreading rumors outside every day that he was an unparalleled road idiot, he would definitely be so angry that he would go home and punish Tang Tang for copying "Quotations of Comparing People" five times.

Xu Cheng suddenly said, "Is it Teacher Tang's daughter? Uncle would like to thank you for taking care of Xiao Mian."

"Yes, I'm the eldest sister of Little Cotton."

Tang Tang embraced Little Cotton boldly, and smiled with eight white teeth.

Xu Zimian hugged the eldest sister's arm affectionately, her little face pressed against the eldest sister's shoulder, "Xiao Mian also likes the eldest sister the most."

When the Xu brothers saw Tang Tang, they still looked happy. When he saw Pei Yan walking over with a guitar on his back, his face immediately darkened a few degrees.

The brothers looked at each other.

Xu Jinyu frowned: Oh, second brother, it seems that you have seen this little weasel with ulterior motives.