Chapter 16: genius

Xu Zimian, who was walking away, heard a "bang". She looked back and saw that it was the brother she met at the front desk who blew the other brother's phone away.

Wen Junyi was full of anger and did not dare to vent at Wen Yuan, so he could only spread the fire on his teammates.

It was a handsome, handsome boy wearing a black T-shirt and washed-white jeans, completely different from the other five teammates.

Wen Junyi couldn't get used to Shen Sheng, although he was the captain of Fire-One, but Shen Sheng's popularity overwhelmed him.

The other teammates watched the frustrated captain come back and subconsciously put the phone back in their trouser pocket. Only Shen Sheng, who was wearing headphones, still listened to the music ecstatically.

This inconvenience became the target for Wen Junyi to vent his anger. He slammed the phone away from the other party's hand and asked angrily, "There's nowhere to record the song, so you are still in the **** mood to play games here? Do you want to sing? , if you don't sing, get out of here as soon as possible!"

Shen Sheng glanced lazily at Wen Junyi, got up and picked up the phone.

If Wen Junyi looked down, he would find that Shen Sheng was not playing mobile games at all. He was watching a video, or listening to a melody, and the little girl in the video happened to be the one being held by Wen Yuan.

Nie Rong didn't want Xiao Mianhua to continue watching the farce, and while the elevator door opened, he gently pushed Xiao Mianhua into the elevator.

"Wow!"

Entering the sound of nature, Xu Zimian couldn't help but let out an exclamation.

Her eyes are full of surprises, it is indeed the best recording studio in China!

His eyes wandered over various musical instruments, all of which were priceless instruments, carefully protected in display cases.

The glass that surrounds the sound of nature is clear and bright. Outside is a dessert hut, and each rest table is surrounded by green plants. The star lights are hidden among the green plants, and they will automatically light up at night.

If the employees of Teana Entertainment are tired, they can come here to buy a cup of sweet milk tea and a soft cake. The refreshing breeze blows away the tiredness of work.

Wen Yuan looked at Xu Zimian, who had turned into a curious baby, and called out, "Little Mian, come to the teacher."

Xu Zimian walked to Wenyuan and sat down, staring at Wenyuan with big sparkling eyes.

Wen Yuan smiled lightly, handed one of the scores to Xu Zimian, and asked in a low voice, "Teacher sings a sentence, and Xiaomian sings a sentence, okay?"

"it is good!"

Xu Zimian replied obediently, and understood that Teacher Wenyuan wanted to teach herself to sing.

Wen Yuan's voice was low, and she sang the song "Distant" with a touch of sadness.

After watching the video, she guessed that Xiao Mianhua is very talented in singing. But when I really got in touch with Xiao Mian and heard her singing, I couldn't hide the shock in my heart.

Little Cotton is not talented, but a singing genius!

Every sentence she sings, Little Cotton can restore it. And the emotions she expressed were exactly what she wanted when she discussed with Xu Cheng.

In the melodious melody, there is a little milky voice that belongs to a child, and it is said in a eloquent manner. Take the listener and be immersed in your own story.