Chapter 78: buy buy buy

After leaving Director Zhuo's house, Xu Jinming was not in a hurry to bring his sister home, as there was no one at home anyway.

He took Xiao Mianhua to the mall, decided to buy some clothes for his sister, and went back after a big meal.

"welcome."

The clerk looked up and saw the boy wearing a solid black T and the little girl being held by him, the enthusiasm in his eyes instantly faded.

Although their children's clothing is not a luxury item, it costs seven or eight hundred for one piece.

She looked at Xu Jinming suspiciously, thinking about the simple-dressed young man in front of her, can she really afford it? Maybe just accompany my sister in for a stroll.

With all kinds of cute clothes, Xu Jinming was dazzled, imagining that his sister would be so cute wearing it!

He picked up a white dress and handed it to his sister, "Little Cotton to try?"

Xu Zimian took the clothes that her brother handed over. The style was simple, but there were many small details, especially the small hat on the back was decorated with two three-dimensional cat ears, which instantly increased her cuteness by 100%.

"this way please."

The clerk led Xu Zimian to the fitting room, thinking that the young man is really good-looking, and it is the most expensive skirt among the new products.

She couldn't help but reminded: "You have a good eye. That skirt is our new product of the season. The original price is 1,300 yuan. Because it is a new product, there is no discount."

Xu Jinming said "um", and picked out several small skirts to put on his arms.

The clerk's face twitched, did the boy not understand what she meant? Or treat her here as a free fitting room?

"elder brother."

Hearing Xiao Cotton calling him, Xu Jinming looked up, walked over slowly, put the hat on his sister, and adjusted the position of the cat's ears a little.

Ahhh! ! How can his sister be so cute! ! So cute and fluffy!

The fluffy white dress was worn by my sister, and the white fluff on the skirt looked like pure white snow. Especially the cat ears on the hat are the finishing touch of this dress.

Xu Jinming just wanted to give a compliment to his aesthetics. Of course, the most important thing is that his little model is too cute.

He handed the clothes in his hand to Xiao Mian, "Go and try these pieces again."

Xu Zimian obediently took the clothes and entered the fitting room.

Xu Jinming picked up a pair of small silver-white leather shoes on the shelf next to him. The uppers were decorated with cherry pink shells, and a circle of pearls as white as jade went around his ankles, like dancing shoes for a mermaid princess.

He first touched the sole of the shoe, which was very soft. If it was too hard, it would hurt his sister's foot.

The clerk forced a smile and said, "This pair of shoes is also new for the season, 1,500 yuan."

"Well, I see." Xu Jinming is not stupid, the clerk has been talking about the price, because he is worried that he can't afford it.

He pointed to eight pairs of shoes in a row, "Take a size 24. And the clothes that my sister tried on, and wrap them all up."

"!!!" The clerk said in a hurry: "Okay...Okay."

Thinking that she almost offended a big client, she wiped the cold sweat from her head in fear.