Chapter 105: Here comes the trailer

After reading the final "Elf" theme, foreign media reporters whispered.

Of course they recognized Lilina, the American elf, but another equally wonderful little girl, and they were eager to find out who she was!

"They're amazing! Definitely the best song I've ever heard this year! Best show ever!"

"Does anyone know who the other singing little girl is? Can I say that she is cute and smart, not losing to Lilina at all? When she and Lilina walked towards me hand in hand, I was moved, and in a trance I still I thought I saw two fairies."

"Looking at her appearance, she seems to be Oriental. I should ask my Oriental friend, maybe he will know the girl's identity."

"It's amazing! I declare, this is the best 'theme' to watch tonight! No one's refutation is accepted."

"Oh, my dear, no one will refute you, because in my heart, it is indeed the most wonderful!"

When foreign media reporters were looking for Xu Zimian's identity, Xu Zimian and Lilina, who returned to the backstage, hugged happily.

Alison hugged the two little heroes excitedly, and she knew that the performance of the two little elves would definitely amaze the audience!

Listening to the lively voices outside, you can know how successful this catwalk was.

"Dear, do you know how good you are?" Alison placed a kiss on Xu Zimian's and Lilina's cheeks.

Xu Zimian exhaled slowly, to be honest, she was full of unease when she suddenly let her go on the show.

Thinking that Lilina was still with her, she suddenly felt less nervous. Especially when Lilina responded to herself with singing, she completely forgot her fear.

Lilina is actually full of unease, she has never touched the catwalk, lest she make mistakes on the dazzling runway.

But when she heard Xu Zimian's voice, her heart fell back to its original position. I even look forward to going out early and singing with Xu Zimian on the same stage.

Two pairs of eyes suddenly met, she seemed to have found her confidant!

Photos and videos of Xu Zimian's catwalk in Proiya were quickly passed back to China.

It's only seven o'clock in the morning in China, but it can't resist the fiery hearts of netizens.

#shock! Who is she who appeared on the show of Periyah? #

#She actually sang on the same stage with the American elf Lilina! #

#Queenxiaxuan is here for her! #

#Foreign media reporters are asking who she is? #

In the photo, Xu Zimian is wearing Yinhe, holding a silver microphone and singing to his heart's content.

In the video, she is even more dazzling. Under the illumination of the moonlight, she transforms into an elf in the dark night and sings the most beautiful songs.

"I'm here to claim my baby girl!!"

"My god, I just want to ask Little Cotton and Lilina what color sack they like, and want to take them home!"

"Ouch! The photo of my daughter and Lilina holding hands, I can't do it! Call an ambulance for me! No, no, it's useless for an ambulance to come, only the kiss of my daughter and Lilina can save me!"

"I'm sorry to tell you that Lilina and Little Cotton have gotten into my sack, and you're out of luck!"

"So the Queen took Little Cotton to the Proya catwalk?"

"Then the question is, why is Veblen who takes over the Queen's mother and daughter?"

It didn't take long for them to figure out why, because of a screenshot sent back by reporters.

It turned out that director Veblen took advantage of the great success of the Proya show and posted a tweet.

[Vebrun: Congratulations to Polia on the catwalk! Excited to be collaborating with Alison, the lead designer at Priya, on my new show, Song of the Genie. The two elves who appeared on the show tonight, Xu Zimian and Lilina, will star in "Song of the Elf". 】

Now the fans of Xia Xuan and Xu Zimian are completely blown up, their daughter has given them too much face, and they really want to cooperate with director Veblen!

As for those trolls, how could they dare to bubble again if they shrank their necks early?

In the face of the facts, wouldn't it be self-humiliating to continue to trouble the Queen's mother and daughter?

Besides, no Chinese actor has been able to star in a Hollywood blockbuster for many years. Not only the fans of the two people are protecting it, but even some passers-by fans are also protecting it.

"Ahhhh!! My daughter is amazing!"

"What about those barking trolls? Continue to come out to the line! Our little cotton, not only participated in the catwalk of Proya, but also sang songs, and most importantly, is about to appear in Veblen's movie "Song of the Elf" I just wanted to ask those trolls, are their faces swollen?"

"It's ridiculous, my daughter is amazing, she's so happy!"

Some people learn to speak trolls in a weird way, "Aiya, a mere six-year-old child, who gave her the courage to work with Director Veblen? Hahahaha, Coke kills me!"

Director Xu Jingrong also took advantage of this wave of popularity to advertise "Xianyingchaochuo".

[Xu Jingrong V: Congratulations to my little nephew on the successful audition! Want to see Little Cotton in the video? "Song of the Elf" is out of reach, but "Xianyingchuochuo" is close at hand. On January 1st, "Xianyingchaochuo" will land on HGTV-8's prime time, with two episodes every day. The trailer for "Xianyingchaochuo" you want has been dropped, hurry up and pick it up! 】

Fans of the show couldn't wait to click on the link, and the sad music entered their ears.

The sound of slow footsteps sounded, and first there was a desolate figure, and the camera slowly turned to his face.

Yun Shao's face was full of sorrow, and his bangs had not been taken care of for a long time, half covering his eyebrows.

A long-lasting eagle chirp cut through the sky, accompanied by the sound of drums, Yun Shao looked back, and the camera pulled back to the distant past.

A gentle man in Tsing Yi took Xiao Yunshao's hand, walked through the bustling city, and walked through the deserted paths, and finally settled on Mo Lin lying on the ground silently.

Another drum beat.

The woman in red as blood, took Yun Shao's hand again, she was the water bell with the brightest smile in the world.

She, who was dressed in red, fell in a pool of blood, her bright smile gradually dissipating.

The last drum beat.

A little girl appeared in the picture, she held Xiao Yunshao's hand, taught him to practice swords and teach him to write.

When the scene changed, when Xiao Yunshao grew into a big Yunshao, when he looked back, only the master, Suxi, was sitting quietly in front of the desk, and the wind blew a corner of the scroll.

The desolate Xiao sound, and the loose and deep sound of the guqin, brought the camera back to the desolate Yun Shao.

In his eyes, only Mo Lin, Su Xi, and Shui Lingling who had passed away, he could not see Shang Ni, who was dancing in a white dress under a tree in the distance.

The long eagle chirping sounded again, recalling Yun Shao, who had lost his soul. He shook his body and continued to walk forward.

Under the scorching sun, his firm eyes were reflected.

The picture gradually turned black, and a sentence emerged: "Xianyingchaochuo", I will see you on January 1st!