Chapter 21: daughter pushed

After returning home from a busy day, Xia Xuan learned from Xu Cheng's mouth that Xiao Mianhua had won herself a role in Xu Jingrong's play.

Xia Xuan was so happy that she kissed her daughter's cheek and praised her, "Nannan is awesome! Director Xu's Xianxia drama, how many actors can't get in even if their heads are crushed."

Xu Jingrong is very harsh on casting, no matter how famous you are, as long as you don't meet his requirements for the role, you will be PASS off.

Xu Jinming, who is also a novelist, said: "I have also seen "Xianyingchaochuo". The writing style of Jinxi Huakai is very delicate. The data of this book has not fallen out of the top three in the list. As long as the screenwriter does not make up , this TV series will definitely explode."

As he said that, he scratched the bridge of his sister's nose and smiled, "When Little Cotton is on fire, don't forget your brother and me."

Xu Zimian smiled and threw herself into Xu Jinming's arms, "Little Mian will never forget my brother! Little Mian is still waiting to appear in the novels written by my brother in the future."

Let my sister act in her own novel! ?

Xu Jinming's heart trembled, and when his sister grew ten years older, she would be able to play the heroine in her book.

"Okay!" Xu Jinming knelt down on one knee and solemnly held out his pinky thumb, "That little cotton and my brother pull the hook, the heroine of my brother's novel can only be played by Xiao Mian, and then Xiao Mian can't refuse to play."

"No way!" Xu Zimian stretched out his little thumb without hesitation, hooked his brother's little finger, and agreed seriously, "I can't wait to grow up quickly, can't wait to star in the novel written by my brother, so I won't Refuse to act!"

Xu Jinming smiled and rubbed his sister's hair, and took her into his arms, "No rush, no rush, our little cotton grows up slowly."

What Xu Zimian didn't know was that, after an agreement with him, Xu Jinming had a new goal.

In Xu Jinming's life, it seems that there is not much desire.

When he thought that his sister would play the heroine of a novel he wrote when he grew up, he was overwhelmed and could not calm down.

Xu Jinming suddenly thought, "By the way, Xiao Mianhua is also six years old. Shouldn't it be time to go to primary school in September? Do you have time to finish filming of Director Xu's play?"

It was only then that Xia Xuan and Xu Cheng realized that after retrieving Xiao Mian, they seemed to have forgotten that Xiao Mian was old enough to go to elementary school.

Xu Zimian's birthday was March 3, and when it was the school year, she just turned six and a half years old.

Xia Xuan was very reluctant, but she knew that it was necessary to send Xiao Mianhua to study. Xiao Mian has already missed three years of kindergarten life, how can she delay her normal primary school?

Xu Cheng said in silence: "I can't delay..."

He was also reluctant to let Xiao Mianhua go. "Why don't Xiao Mian study at Nuori International School. The quality of teaching has always been good, and he can read from elementary school to high school."

The main thing, of course, is that this is the closest school to home, a maximum of twenty minutes' walk.

The parents who were discussing which school was the best did not notice Xu Zimian who was stunned by the side.

She later realized that she had become a child, didn't she have to experience school from scratch! ?

Including the college entrance examination...