Chapter 34: bully sister

In the room, Xu Zimian comfortably rested on the thigh of sister Xiaoke, listening to sister Xiaoke reading the fans' interesting messages for her, the girl's crisp and sweet laughter could be heard from time to time.

Liu Yutong, in another room within a room, was standing in front of the mirror, proudly admiring herself in the mirror.

Seeing that the filming of "Xianying Chuochuo" was about to start, she and Xu Jinyu had no contact at all, so she was anxious.

Liu Yutong finally asked the assistant to find out the room number where Xu Jinyu lived, and was ready to take the initiative tonight.

She planned to have a good relationship with Xu Jinyu during the filming period. With her means, could she still not be able to provoke the young boy's budding heart?

It's better to spread some scandals and spread it to everyone. After the filming is over, maybe she will be able to successfully become Xu Jinyu's girlfriend, enter the room and enter Xu's house, and get a steady stream of resources.

Liu Yutong laughed out loud when she thought that she might become the heroine in director Xu Cheng's film, and that Queen Xia Xuan could support her.

Of course, before she successfully hooked up with Xu Jinyu, she still had to be careful and continue to hang the gold owner, President Li.

In order to seduce Xu Jinyu, Liu Yutong gave up the heavy makeup she loved, put on a scheming first love makeup, and sprayed the male beheading perfume.

Then put on a fluffy white dress, the tight waistline outlines the graceful figure, revealing a large piece of delicate collarbone, reminiscent of the pure school flower that happened by chance in college.

Liu Yutong, who was ready, came to Xu Jinyu's door and knocked on the door.

Xu Jinyu is urging her baby sister to go to bed quickly. A baby of her age needs enough sleep.

Hearing the knock on the door, he went out, opened the door, and recognized the other party. It was the actor who played Shui Lingling in the same crew as himself, as if his name was Liu Yutong.

I don't know the other party's intention for the big night. After all, it is the same crew, Xu Jinyu still asked politely, "Is there anything wrong?"

Liu Yutong glanced at Xu Jinyu angrily. He really didn't understand, or he was pretending he didn't.

She was specifically stuck on time and came to the door at night. What else could she mean? Of course, she was begging to be put to sleep.

Afraid that it would be self-defeating and cause Xu Jinyu's disgust, Liu Yutong decided to try to figure it out slowly, and try a wave of Xu Jinyu's reaction first.

She took out the dessert that she prepared first, and Yingying smiled and said, "Sorry, this is a dessert I bought. Everyone is in the same crew. I hope Senior Xu can take care of you."

Carefully looking around the room, Liu Yutong lowered her eyebrows shyly, "I admire Senior Xu's acting skills very much. There are a few places I would like to ask Senior Xu for advice. Can you teach me?"

Xu Jinyu now understands that the so-called courtesy is light and affectionate, and Liu Yutong is here to establish a good relationship with the actors who cooperate with each other.

It's just a small dessert, and it doesn't seem very good to refuse. Xu Jinyu stretched out his hand to accept the gift, "If you have the heart, I will accept the gift."

There is a play!

"Then..." Liu Yutong fluttered his hair, letting the rich fragrance rush towards Xu Jinyu, with a bit of lingering sadness in his voice, "Senior, don't you invite me to sit in the room?"