Chapter 89: Little Cotton's Desire to Win

Soon came Thursday.

Early in the morning, Tang Tang graciously delivered the encouragement package, opened the lunch box mysteriously, and saw a ham sausage and two eggs inside.

Tang Tang handed the lunch box to Xu Zimian, "Little Cotton, let me tell you, eat my love early, and you will definitely get full marks in the exam!"

Xu Zimian took the lunch box in disbelief, but did not expect the mighty and domineering Tang Tang boss to believe this statement.

She peeled one of the eggs and handed it to Tang Tang, "It's too much, eldest sister will help me eliminate one?"

Tang Tang happily took the eggs that Xiao Mianhua had peeled by himself, how did he feel more tender than usual?

Just as he was about to show off to Pei Yan, he saw Xiao Mianhua split another egg in two and handed half of it to Pei Yan.

Pei Yan was carefully helping Xiao Mian check the stationery for the exam. When he saw the egg handed by Xiao Mian, he didn't reach out to catch it, and opened his mouth slightly.

Xu Zimian smiled and fed the egg into brother Ayan's mouth.

Seeing that Tang Tang knocked on her forehead, you black-hearted dog Pei Yan, why didn't she think of letting Xiao Mianhua feed herself?

Tang Tang's examination room was not in the same building as the two, and was separated from the two in advance.

"By the way, I'll take you to the examination room first."

Pei Yan kept sending Xiao Mianhua to the examination room, and when he saw Xiao Mianhua find his seat and sit down, he turned around and left.

I agreed to go by the way, but I ended up going around half a circle before returning to my exam room. It was clear that he was worried about Xiao Mian, for fear that someone would find him in trouble.

Xu Zimian, who was sitting in the examination room, felt the nervousness of the examination atmosphere after a long time.

After the exam paper was handed to her hand, she browsed it quickly, picked up the pen and started answering the question.

I finished all the questions half an hour in advance, checked it twice, and the bell rang just as the exam was over.

After packing up the stationery and going out, Xu Zimian saw Pei Yan leaning on the wall at a glance.

Xiao ran in front of Pei Yan, "Brother Ayan, have you been waiting for me for a long time?"

Pei Yan took Xu Zimian's schoolbag. The topic this time was very simple. He handed in the paper half an hour in advance, and he kept waiting at the door for Xiaomian to come out.

"It didn't take long, let's go, let's go to lunch."

With the company of Tang Tang and Pei Yan, the three exams ended successfully.

Xu Zimian, who returned to the classroom, stretched out her tired body.

"Hello, classmate, I'll find Xue Ying and Xu Zimian."

Hearing her name being called up, Xu Zimian followed the voice and looked over. It was an unfamiliar-looking senior with a badge representing the student union on her chest.

Xu Zimian walked over suspiciously, Pei Yan frowned slightly, followed behind Xiao Mian, and glanced at Xue Ying indifferently.

Senior Sister looked at the program list in her hand and said, "I'm here to inform you that I will go to the auditorium on time at 1:30 this afternoon to participate in the audition for the school celebration performance program. Who is Xu Zimian?"