Chapter 133: The rise of Jiang Yu

The dazzling red light was fleeting, Jiang Yu opened his eyes carefully, and found a red mysterious totem on the skull's forehead.

The totem slowly disappeared, and two scorching fires ignited in the hollow eye sockets.

The skeleton attacked the chest with a fist and a skeleton, knocked the two skeletons imprisoning Jiang Yu to the ground, and their feet fell mercilessly, trampling them directly to the ground.

After completing the cannibalism, he stood in front of Jiang Yu obediently.

The flames in his eyes were excited, staring at Jiang Yu expectantly, as if he wanted to be praised by his master.

Jiang Yu was stunned.

In a trance, he seemed to remember a few system prompts floating in his mind just now, and quickly opened the system interface to look through it.

[Congratulations on your successful contract with skeleton minions. ]

[Because of the successful contract with Skeleton Minions, congratulations on your successful transfer to Skeleton Warlock. ]

[Successful job transfer, reward 10 points of intelligence attribute. ]

[Successfully comprehend the skill: Primary Skeleton Summoning. ]

[Successfully comprehend the skill: Skeleton Contract. ]

Jiang Yu's whole body is numb, what a broken career!

The skills of the Skeleton Warlock are just like the name of the profession, summoning various skeleton creatures to assist in the battle.

In addition to summoning, you can also contract skeleton creatures to become pets. According to different qualifications, the growth space of pets is very different.

And as his intelligence attribute increases, the number of skeleton pets that can contract increases.

Jiang Yu swiped his finger to open the pet interface, and there was an ugly skeleton inside.

Let you tease me!

Jiang Yu resentfully changed the name of the pet skeleton minion to: Ruhua.

The skeleton with the name "Flower" suddenly became much cuter.

Jiang Yu moved his body, and with his current mana, he could summon three primary skeletons.

The index finger pointed directly at the densely packed skeletons outside the cage, and he commanded proudly: "Ruhua, little brothers, rush for me!"

The audience was amused.

【I go! Can it still be so? ! What about the unlucky bastard? It turned out to be a hidden emperor. 】

[Skull Warlock, it sounds amazing, little Jiang Yu is about to rise! 】

[Friends, I have lost my studies! After the beta, I'll definitely have to touch the Porcelain Skeleton Warlock, it's so cool. 】

[I think it's not just about luck, Jiang Yu's ability to become a skeleton warlock is probably inseparable from his identity as a tomb robber. 】

[Congratulations to Jiang Yu, who has instantly become a popular candidate to win the championship. 】

【Win the championship? Not so. When it comes to understanding the game and fighting experience, it depends on the big guys in the game area. 】

[Slip away, I went to see the careers other people got. 】

When Jiang Yu was tortured by skeletons, Xu Zimian's reading speed became faster and faster as the scholar's proficiency increased.

Although it is no longer every book that increases her intelligence attributes, more and more items are issued, and the backpack is filled with all kinds of enviable skill books and blueprints.