Chapter 67: delicious dessert

"Okay, Beibei, wait for a while, I've arrived at the restaurant you want to eat." Ye Ming said fondly, "Okay, I know, a small dessert and a cold drink."

Smelling the sweet scent, Ye Ming turned into the dessert shop.

Looking at the clerk who greeted her enthusiastically, even wearing a mask, she could see her gentle moonlight smile from her curved eyes.

Ye Ming was stunned for a second, is this the new clerk? As if never seen before.

This body is too perfect! It simply vividly explains what is called lordosis.

Ye Ming shook his head, stop! You are someone who has babe!

The new clerk, Xia Xuan, greeted her warmly and strongly recommended the bread made by Baby Nannan, "Welcome, would you like to try our new lemon cat cat bag and strawberry bark bag?"

Ye Ming followed, and the freshly baked bread looked delicious, made into cute cat and dog head shapes, and delicately outlined the playful and agile facial features with chocolate.

He didn't like desserts at all, and he couldn't resist the double temptation brought by sight and smell. "One cat bag and one Wang Wang bag."

Looking at the dazzling array of drinks, Ye Ming asked, "Can I trouble you to recommend a drink?"

Xia Xuan smiled and recommended: "Want to try our new summer Snow Mountain Ningle Tea?"

The name sounds very cool, Ye Ming nodded and said, "Then I want two more cups of Snow Mountain Ningle Tea."

"A total of 46 yuan."

Only then did Ye Ming realize that not only had a new clerk arrived, but the cashier had also changed from a young lady to a little boy. He couldn't help but wonder, "Is this store changing its owner?"

"It's still the original boss." Xia Xuan replied, "Today is a unique event in our store. If you miss it, you won't be able to meet it."

Ye Ming was still thinking about the special event, when the phone rang, and when he saw the word "Babe", he hurriedly picked up the small bag containing drinks and bread and ran towards the school.

Reaching the classroom out of breath, Ye Ming handed the bag to his girlfriend.

Bei Bei took the bag, opened it, and said in surprise, "A new product is out?"

"Yes."

Bei Bei took out the contents of the bag and put them on the table one by one. One piece of bread was made into the shape of a cat's head, and the other was made into the shape of a dog's head.

Drinks are even better!

It is as beautiful as a delicate work of art. Between the clouds and mists in the cup, you can vaguely see a snow-capped mountain, and the snow-capped mountain is dotted with a layer of green crumbs.

"Why did you buy so many?" Bei Bei knew that her boyfriend never liked sweet things.

I couldn't wait to insert the straw into the drink, took a big gulp, and narrowed my eyes with happiness.

It's delicious too!

The cloudy mist underneath is actually a light white milk jelly, full of milk flavor. The snow-capped mountains are supposed to be crushed ice, bringing icy coolness to the hot summer. The fine pieces of the tender green are lemon zest, which removes the bitterness and retains the sweetness and sourness of the lemon.

Ye Ming explained: "The clerk's sister warmly recommended it, but it is hard for me to accept it!"

He took a sip at random, the refreshing and delicious lemon tea refreshed his heart, instantly dispelling the summer heat, and one sip after another, he couldn't stop drinking.