Chapter 102: being photographed

Xu Zimian went to the United States this time, accompanied by her mother and sister Xiaoke.

In New York City in December, the temperature has dropped to below zero. There was snow just last night, and the bustling metropolis built of steel was covered with a white mist.

Worried that her daughter would be frozen, Xu Zi quilt Xia Xuan had three inside and three outside, wrapped into a fluffy ball. Wearing a thick knitted hat and a snow-white pom-pom on his head, he kept shaking as Xu Zimian walked.

Xia Xuan's reputation abroad is not very high. Compared with the fully armed force in China, she is not wearing a mask or sunglasses today.

Dragging the suitcase in one hand and holding her daughter's hand in the other, she walked out of the airport.

Xiao Ke also dragged a suitcase and followed behind the two of them.

As soon as I came out of the airport, I saw the handsome and elegant Director Veblen.

Xu Zimian did not expect that during the busy audition period, director Veblen would personally come to pick her up at the airport, which was enough to show that Veblen attached great importance to her.

Veblen opened his arms enthusiastically, "Oh, my girl, welcome to New York City!"

Xu Zimian jumped at Veblen, "Director Veblen, long time no see!"

After briefly hugging Little Cotton, Veblen quickly released his embrace, "Maybe Little Cotton, you can call me Uncle Carl?"

Xu Zimian was very kind, and immediately changed his voice and called, "Good morning, Uncle Carl."

Veblen patted Xu Zimian's head happily, turned to look at Xia Xuan, and extended his hand in a gentlemanly manner, "Ms. Xia, I'm very glad that you are willing to take Xiaomian all the way to New York City to audition."

Xia Xuan politely shook hands with Veblen, "We want to thank Director Veblen for giving Little Cotton the opportunity to audition."

Veblen did not hide his satisfaction with Little Cotton, "You must know that Little Cotton's singing is so good, she is the only Hill in my heart."

Speaking of this, Veblen's face sank, which is also the main reason why he came to pick up Xiao Mian in person today, "I originally wanted to order Xiao Mian directly, but the investor has to bring a little girl over today. I am very sorry. , I also just got the news this morning."

To make Veblen so embarrassed, this investor must have invested a lot of money.

"Don't worry, Uncle Carl, I will definitely be able to take Hill!"

Xu Zimian is confident that she will never lose to anyone in her music-based audition!

Veblen laughed happily. He was also full of confidence in Xu Zimian, "You are the only Hill I like! Let's go, it's cold outside, let's get in the car first."

In a black car not far away, the thin man kept flipping through the photos taken by the camera, "I'm going! It's really Xia Xuan."

Another slightly chubby man laughed and said, "I was blocked for a night, but I didn't block Wen Xi, but I met Xia Xuan by chance.

The thin man took a deep breath and tried to zoom in on the photo, "This man seems a little familiar."

Their son was a little far away, and the man kept his back to them, and only one photo showed the man's profile slightly.

"Why do you think so much? It's over!"

Soon, an account with a garbled ID on Weibo sent such a message.

[Xia Xuan quietly went to New York City to meet a strange wild man. [Picture 1][Picture 2]]

No matter how reverie the content is, after seeing the photos, netizens are only left full of disappointment.

Did you meet like this?

Not to mention taking her daughter and assistant, the distance between Xia Xuan and the man could fit four or five more people.

"The marketing account has already been reported, no thanks."

"Are you still trying to say that Xiao Mianhua is actually the daughter of Xia Xuan and the man in the photo? What spam, it has been reported."

"God **** wild man, look at this profile, it's clearly the famous Hollywood director Carl Veblen! I like his musicals so much!"

"What?! Does Queen Xia have to participate in the musical directed by Veblen? Damn it, I'm looking forward to it all of a sudden."

"Wait! If it's a musical, why do I think Little Cotton is more likely? I'll show you the "Far Sail" next door. My daughter sang it so well."

A passerby immediately sneered: "Do you think you are from China? Who is Veblen? The top five directors in Hollywood! Xia Xuan may not have the opportunity to work together. She is a six-year-old child who can do it? Funny."

"Fans of Xia Xuan and Xu Zimian, stop bragging, be careful that the higher you hold them, the worse you will fall."

Even if it was confirmed that the man in the photo was Karl Veblen, most people didn't believe that Xia Xuan could win the role in Veblen's film, let alone Xu Zimian, who was over six years old.

As we all know, foreign films do not like to look for Chinese people even if they look for Orientals.

And who is Carl Veblen? He is a well-known director in Hollywood, and many people are begging him for roles.

Can Veblen see Xia Xuan, who has little international fame?

The fans of Xu Zimian and Xia Xuan organized themselves in an orderly manner. They knew very well that when arguing with the trolls at this time, they would not have the upper hand at all, and they might even lose their tongues.

They believed in the Queen and Little Cotton, and they were not blind. Veblen came to pick them up in person. What does it mean? It shows that Veblen attaches great importance to the two of them!

They just need to wait patiently. When the official announcement comes out, it is time to launch a counterattack.

An hour later, we arrived at Veblen's studio.

Xu Zimian waved to her mother and sister Xiaoke, telling them that she would work hard, and followed Veblen into the audition room.

There were two children sitting in the house.

The little girl sitting quietly in the corner has blond hair that shines brightly, and her fair skin can be broken by blowing bullets.

Her eyelashes are long and thick, like two small fans, trying to fan into your heart.

A pair of big blue eyes seemed to fill the whole pure sky into them.

She is as beautiful as the most delicate doll, and she is the most popular child star in the United States, Lilina, known as the elf.

Lilina saw Xu Zimian walking in with Director Veblen, and glanced at Xu Zimian curiously, then lowered her eyebrows shyly, and continued to stare at her feet in a daze.

The other child was clearly oriental, and Belin was indeed oriental. Her parents are both Chinese, she was born in the United States, grew up in the United States, and has the nationality of the United States. For Beileen, she is not a Chinese, but an American.

Bellin raised her head, looked at the man in suit and tie beside her, and mocked in English: "Mr. Nader, is this another actor who auditioned for Hill? She looks so weak! She doesn't speak English. Chinese, can you really cooperate with other actors?"

She thought that Xu Zimian couldn't understand English, and said recklessly and looked down on her opponent.

Xu Zimian, who could actually understand English, just gave Bei Lin a faint glance.

This is the little actor that the investor wants to force in?

It seems a little weak, and her English level alone is not as good as her.