Chapter 47: sad

After another two weeks, Xu Zimian ushered in his last scene in the "Xianyingchaochuo" crew.

With the sound of "Action", Xu Zimian instantly entered a state of backtracking.

Yun Shao, who lost his confidante Shui Lingling, returned to Xizhao Peak in despair. For him, only Xizhaofeng is his only home, a warm harbor where he can dock.

The decadent Yunshao knelt down in front of the main house, "Master, Sun Yunshao, the unfilial disciple, came back to apologize to you."

However, there was no sound, Yun Shao lowered his head desolately, and continued to kneel respectfully.

Before he went down the mountain, he did something disrespectful to the master, maybe the master was still angry with him.

Kneeling like this for seven days and seven nights, the door to the main house was still not opened, and the master, Suxi, never said a word.

Yun Shao finally realized that something was wrong, no matter how angry the master was, the big deal was the word "go away", and he used the wind technique to blow him out of Xizhao Peak cleanly.

He stood up and hesitantly approached the main house where the master lived.

He put his hand on the door hesitantly, pushed it gently, without any obstruction, the door was pushed open, and the small figure of the master came into view.

She was wearing the familiar pale blue dress he wore before going down the mountain. Sitting silently at the table, looking down at the picture scroll in front of him, he didn't move.

The breeze blew past, blowing the small silver bell hanging on Suxi's waist, making a pleasant sound.

It is clear that the master is in front, but Yun Shao is completely stunned in place, lest it disturb the master who is concentrating on the painting.

After cultivating to his level, he can feel the breath of others. However, at this time, he could not feel the slightest breath from the ancestor.

The grief filled Yun Shao's body and mind. Every time he took a step forward, a knife was cut on the top of his heart, and he slowly approached Suxi.

Gradually, I could see clearly the painting that the master was looking at. The familiar hut in the painting was exactly the house he was staying in at the moment.

A man in black clothes, holding a long sword in his arms, sat leisurely on the windowsill, watching the birds flying by the window.

The man in the dark blue clothes smiled honestly, and stretched out his hand as if to discourage something.

Looking down the line of sight of the man in blue, it was a little boy with a sly smile and a dog's tail grass in his hand, trying to tease the little girl who was sitting upright with her eyes closed.

There is also a man in Tsing Yi, watching the boy and girl tenderly.

Looking at the hand-painted portrait by the master, Yun Shao could no longer hide the sadness in his heart, like a little beast, whimpering and crying.

The painting by the master is exactly the three generations of their master and apprentice!

With him, his master Molin, his master Suxi, and his two uncles, everything is so harmonious and happy, making people yearn and want to return to the days when everyone was there .

But his two uncles left first, his master also left, and now even his master has left him.

Looking sideways at Suxi with a gentle expression, Yun Shao could no longer deceive himself. The reason why his master lost his breath was because she had passed away!