Chapter 116: confident smile

I saw that in the shortlist of this Berlin International Film Festival, there is a "Distant Voice"!

[It's still Director Xu who has the bearing and is a person who does big things without saying a word. Unlike some people, hehe. 】

This blogger is clearly mocking Director Liu. You want to rub off on the popularity of Xu Jingrong's "Xianyingchaochuo", and borrow Cheng Xinyi to provoke his daughter Xu Zimian.

Seeing that Xu Cheng didn't fight back, he was still complacent there, thinking that he was amazing.

As a result, what about Director Xu Cheng?

The film was sent to the Berlin International Film Festival in a low-key manner, and it was successfully shortlisted.

It's not that he doesn't fight back, it's that he feels that he is not on the same level, and he doesn't bother to take care of him.

This is the master who can achieve great things!

This yin and yang language, can Cheng Xinyi fans who are caught in the carnival endure? Immediately, one spit, and fought back.

"Who is hehe here?"

The blogger said: "Whoever fans are barking here, I will haha."

"Isn't it just a finalist? Do you really think that Director Xu's little fragment will win an award?"

The blogger said: "So is your family shortlisted? Are you envious and jealous?"

"Trash movies, my baby doesn't bother to act!"

The blogger said: "Oh, then your baby is amazing."

Fans of Cheng Xinyi and Liu Dao were furious with the cold and sharp reply from the blogger, and they had nowhere to vent.

Seeing this popular Weibo, Xu Cheng simply posted a Weibo with only a simple expression picture: [[Confident Smile·jpg]]

Tell everyone in the simplest way: I am bound to win this year's awards! And very confident!

The actors of the cast of "Distant Voices" actively responded to Director Xu's call and reposted them on Weibo: [I believe Director Xu. [Confident smile · jpg]]

Xu Jingrong, who has always been popular with "Xia Ying Xia Xia Xia", has been disgusted and broken these days. He smiled and reposted: [I believe senior brother. [Confident smile · jpg]]

The actors of the cast of "Xian Ying Chuochuo" also actively responded to Director Xu Jingrong's call, and forwarded them one after another: "I believe in Director Xu's brother. [Confident smile · jpg]]

"Little Cotton, get on the plane!"

"Brother Ming, I know, come right away!"

Before boarding the plane, Xu Zimian also quietly forwarded this Weibo: [I believe in Dad. [Confident smile · jpg]]

Putting the phone back in his pocket, he trotted to Brother Ming's side and happily grabbed Brother Ming's hand.

Because Xia Xuan is not only busy practicing singing at the Spring Festival Gala, but also busy attending the Berlin International Film Festival, this time, the arduous and happy task of accompanying Xiao Mian to the United States falls on Xu Jinming.

After a short night's rest, Xu Zimian arrived at the crew of "Song of the Elf".

As soon as he stepped into the rest shed, he was hugged by a bear from Lilina.

Lilina rubbed Xu Zimian's neck affectionately, "Little Mian, long time no see, I miss you so much!"

Xu Zimian hugged Lilina back, hugged Lilina a little harder and turned around twice, "Lilina, I miss you too!"

Veblen smiled and looked at the two people who posted intimately, his little elves were really cute!

Especially when Lilina and Xu Zimian changed their clothes and came out, Veblen was directly amazed, they really are elves living in the forest!

Hill is an elf born in the middle of the night, she can control all the plants in the forest.

Xu Zimian was wearing a navy blue chiffon dress that looked like a starry sky. A dark green tulle belt is tied around his waist, like a pair of wings, trailing long behind him, with delicate vines embroidered at the ends of the wings.

Wearing a leaf woven bracelet on his wrist, a small dark red flower blooms.

The most fascinating thing is the mysterious pattern drawn on her back, the coquettish dark red manzhushahua, which is looming under the cover of the clothes.

Tanya is an elf born in the early morning, when the sun rises, and all animals in the forest obey her commands.

Lilina was wearing a goose-yellow knee-length skirt with suspenders and apricot-colored tulle shawl, covering her pale and jade-like back. Light golden beads were wrapped around the belt, and a pleasant jingle sounded as he walked.

Light golden beads also hung on her hair accessories, and a thin golden ribbon spread out, gently holding her splendid blonde hair.

Lilina's mysterious pattern is drawn on the shoulder blade, which is a golden butterfly. Under the sunlight, it seems to be alive and flying high.

The clothes of the two are all designed, cut and produced by Alison, the chief designer of Proya, and they are definitely the most suitable clothes for the two!

Veblen praised without hesitation: "Honey, you guys look great! Let's make a scene first, shall we?"

Of course there is no problem with Xu Zimian and Lilina, they can't wait to play with each other!

"Action!"

This is the magic forest. Tanya, who was just born, runs in the forest to her heart's content.

She is not afraid at all, because all the animals in the forest are her good friends.

The little monkeys gave Tania the fresh fruits they picked, and did not forget to attach a beautiful flower, just to impress their beloved girl and show the sweetest smile.

The handsome big tiger, carrying Tanya, roamed freely in the forest.

When he was tired, he lay down and let Tanya sleep peacefully on her soft stomach, and her tail was placed on Tanya's body intimately, acting as a warm quilt.

With so many animals to accompany, Tanya is still not satisfied, she wants to find an elf companion like herself.

She sings a song about finding a partner every day, hoping to get a response from another elf.

I don't know how long it took, Tanya came to the area where Hill lived.

Hearing Tanya's beautiful singing, Hill, who was lying on the boulder, was heartbroken. She screamed and responded quickly with singing.

The vines spread around Hill, as if to remind her to be careful.

Hill hesitated, she remembered what her mother-in-law had said, the outside world is dangerous, and the people outside are even more dangerous.

She had been in the forest for decades, and this was the first time she had discovered that there were other people.

Dangerous humans from the outside world? Or an elf like her?

Listening to the desire that the other party kept saying in the singing, Hill hesitated and sang the first ballad.

The songs of the two were intertwined and gradually pulled into each other's hearts.

The singing got closer and closer, and finally, Tanya and Hill met.

Tanya stretched out her hand towards Hill in surprise. After searching for a long time, she finally found a partner.

Hill was also surprised that it was not a dangerous human being, but an elf like her.

At the moment when the two elves held hands, all the animals in the forest fell down reverently in the direction of the two. All the plants swayed slightly, drooping downward.

When the two elves met, the quiet forest gradually became alive.