Chapter 6: first time filming

This is Xu Zimian's first time watching people filming at close range. In addition to being nervous, she is more excited. Shui Lingling's eyes are focused on her mother.

With a "Action"!

Zhou Yehe restrained the laughter on his face, his expression changed, and he freely switched to a cynical demeanor. From this moment on, he was Yin Yuan, the one who knew that his sister was not related by blood and had a deep crush on Yin Yao.

Yin Yuan, who returned from the big city to a remote village, handed the bag to his sister Yin Yao in a pleasing voice, and said cheerfully, "Ayao, see if you like it?"

Yin Yao randomly wiped the water droplets off her hands with a rag. She took the bag handed over by her brother with a simple and sweet smile, opened it, and found a beautiful dress in the bag.

She shook off the apricot dress with a bit of restraint. The fabric was as thin as a cloud. As soon as her hand touched it, she shrank back. She had never seen such a dress before.

Noticing Yin Yao's twinkling eyes, Yin Yuan became more and more nervous. This was the first time he had given a decent present to his beloved girl. His earlobes were slightly red, and he asked carefully, "Ayao, try to see if it fits? "

"I like it! It's like the sweet-scented osmanthus blooming in front of the gate in August." Yin Yao nodded vigorously, and asked hesitantly, "Is it...is it really suitable for me?"

"Suitable." Yin Yuan said as he pushed Yin Yao into the room, "Go and change it for brother to see."

Yin Yuan waited slightly anxiously outside the door, looking sideways at the closed door from time to time, seeing that his sister had not come out after ten minutes, he raised his voice worriedly, "Ayao, haven't you changed yet? Does it fit?"

"It's going to be a while!"

Yin Yao had already changed into her dress, and she was standing in front of the mirror at a loss, looking at herself wearing a fluffy skirt in the mirror.

Is this really me? As if in a dream, the more you see it, the more it looks different.

Yin Yao lifted the corner of her skirt and turned around happily, watching the fluttering skirt spread out like petals in the mirror, she smiled like a fool.

After Yin Yuan urged again, the door slowly opened.

Looking at Yin Yao who put on the dress he bought and smiled brightly at him, Yin Yuan was completely stunned. Apart from his pounding heart, he could no longer hear any sound in his ears. He felt that the smile on Yin Yao's face was the most beautiful existence in the world, even more beautiful than the blooming osmanthus in front of the door.

"Cut!"

After nearly ten seconds, applause sounded one after another, and people slowly walked out of the mood.

This is the strength of the actress Xia Xuan and the actor Zhou Yehe! However, in the simple dialogue, relying on the vivid demeanor, everyone is drawn into the scene, and the bitter love of Yin Yuan and the ignorance and simplicity of Yin Yao are immersed in the scene.

"Perfect show!"

Xu Zimian, who was fascinated, didn't notice Pei Yan's arrival at all. He didn't see Pei Yan sitting beside him until he heard his voice, and his relaxed body straightened instantly.

There was a dazzling light in Pei Yan's eyes, but he couldn't get a response from Xu Zimian.

Pei Yan was stunned for a few seconds, turned his face back hastily, and hummed proudly with his arms around his arms: "Have you learned something after watching such a perfect performance?"

Xu Zimian nodded as if he didn't understand, and said with a smile: "Mom and Uncle Zhou are both amazing!"

"Huh? Mom?" Pei Yan turned his head back sharply, looked at Xu Zimian's face seriously, then looked at Xia Xuan in the distance, and suddenly said, "Are you the daughter of Queen Xia Ying?! "

Xu Zimian said "Huh" suspiciously, "Brother, don't you know?"

Brother...Brother...?

It's not that I've never been called brother, but from the mouth of the little girl in front of me, Pei Yan always thinks it sounds very nice. He thought of Yin Yao and Yin Yuan in the play. If he also had such a sister, he wouldn't be able to help but spoil her.

Realizing what he was thinking about, Pei Yan shook his head and pretended to be angry and said, "How could I know? No one has told me! Hmph, since you are Empress Xia Ying's daughter, you must have inherited Empress Xia Ying's inheritance. Acting, I look forward to acting with you even more."

"Oh..." Xu Zimian drooped her head, "Then your expectations should be a little less."

"Ok?"

Seeing Pei Yan's approaching face, Xu Zimian hurriedly shook his head and waved his hand, and said with a smirk, "Then then...then look forward to it..."

When it was Xu Zimian's turn to play, Xu Zimian's small body was trembling uncontrollably, her limbs were numb and soft, shaking uncontrollably. Her mind went blank, silently reciting lines that she herself could not understand.

The role of Yin Yao's grandmother is an old drama bone. She squatted down and held Xu Zimian's stiff little hand, and asked kindly, "Your name is Xiaomian, right?"

Xu Zimian, who recovered, nodded. She recognized this old actor and often saw her on the TV broadcast on CCTV, and politely called out, "Hello, Grandma Zhang."

"Hey~" Xu Zimian's sweet voice called out with joy, "Good boy, grandma likes little cotton."

Xu Cheng and Xia Xuan were more nervous than Xu Zimian. Their little princess had only been found for two days, and she had never been exposed to acting. It was conceivable that her daughter was under a lot of pressure with her thin body. Xia Xuan was worried that too much pressure would crush her daughter.

Xu Cheng patted Xia Xuan's back soothingly, "Wife, I believe in our little cotton, I wonder if it's a coincidence, don't you think the first half of the scene is very similar to what happened to Xiao cotton? Maybe this is also an opportunity, Let Little Cotton get out of the shadows as soon as possible and start a new life."

"Yeah." Xia Xuan took a deep breath. Although her little Mianhua was always smiling, the sadness in her eyes occasionally made her heart ache every time she caught it. She showed a smile, "Little Mianhua is a My daughter!"

Under the expectation of many people, Xu Zimian's first scene was ushered in.

Xu Zimian slowly calmed her heartbeat, until she heard the voice of "Action", she began to panic, she was completely at a loss, and she asked in a loop in her head who she was, where was she, and what was she going to do?

Aware of Xu Zimian's rapid breathing, Grandma Zhang, who was lying on the rocking chair, immediately jumped into the play and shouted, "Yao Ni'er, what are you doing standing still?! Is lunch ready? Are the clothes washed? If you don't finish it, you will be hungry at noon!"

Listening to Grandma Zhang's words, Xu Zimian returned to that remote small village in a trance. Grandma also urged her to work every day.

At that time, she had just been reborn and was forced by her grandmother to do all kinds of housework. Before five o'clock to get up to make breakfast, after finishing the daily work, the time will come to one o'clock in the morning. Lying on the cold ground, unable to sleep for a few hours, and getting up again to start a busy day.

If you cook poorly, you will be beaten, if you work too slowly, you will be beaten. As long as grandma thinks she has made a mistake, she will be beaten. There is no music around her, and life is so bleak, there is no hope for her.

The arrival of Xia Xuan is like a beam of light, illuminating her gloomy life. Mother's warm big hand, holding her cold little hand, brought her into another splendid life.

Thinking of the Xu Zimian in those days, she was no longer Xu Zimian. She was not so much Su Mian, but Xiao Yinyao who was full of hope.

Seeing the brilliance in Xu Zimian's eyes, Xia Xuan and Xu Cheng's hearts slowly returned to their original positions.

Their daughter is the brightest star in the field at this time, attracting everyone's attention!