Chapter 61: Reuters

Xu Zimian was held by Pei Yan's hand, and managed to break out of the siege, and found that her mother seemed to be recognized and was being surrounded by two fans to sign an autograph.

No way, even wearing a loose solid-color sweater and sunglasses that cover most of your face. Xia Xuan's queen temperament, even if she rides a three-wheeled battery car that doesn't match her, she will stand out in the crowd.

"Mother!"

Xu Zimian took Pei Yan's hand instead, and nimbly jumped into the battery car.

Afraid of attracting more people's attention, Xia Xuan hurriedly signed the names of the two fans and left quickly with Nannan and Pei Yan.

Seeing Xiao Mianhua and Pei Yan appearing, both fans' eyes lit up. I would like to ask if there is any program that requires adults and children to participate together. Of course, it is "Warm Little Home"!

The two fans hugged their autographs happily, "Ah ah ah!! The Queen and Nan Nan really participated in "Warm Little Home", and the little boy Pei Yan, Director Li, he is so good!"

The cunning Director Li is indeed very knowledgeable. The reason why he designed the link where money was stolen and let the guests go out to work is to create a "coincidence".

Check out the explosions on the internet:

#Lu meets Tang Gu teacher#

#Queen pedal tricycle#

#小cotta and pei xiaoyan run away hand in hand#

"Tell you a magical thing, I took a taxi today, and I was still thinking about how the driver brought his daughter to work together. When the payment was made, the driver turned his head and handed me the QR code. I looked, ho, Isn't this Mr. Tang Gu Tang! Thinking that Mr. Tang sent me to work this morning, I was instantly motivated!"

"I also encountered a magical thing [dog head · jpg]. I was still thinking about why the takeaway was not available, and then I saw two cute children wearing takeaway clothes walking in. With my 5.0 vision , I instantly recognized my precious daughter and son! What's even more magical is that my director of extinction, who also became a fan of Nannan, was exempted from my punishment."

"My best friend and I met a beautiful woman on a tricycle on the road. She has long legs and sucks. It's so enviable. The more I look at it, the more familiar it is. It is my best friend who recognizes the queen first. The queen is super nice, He also signed us. Later, I saw my daughter and Pei Xiaoyan, but unfortunately they ran too fast and didn't ask for the autograph."

"The combination of adults and children at this time is undoubtedly the recording of "Warm Little Home"!"

"Ah ah ah!! The person who said yesterday that my queen could not participate in "Warm Little Home" came out. Not only did my queen attend, but she also took my daughter to participate."

"As we all know, "Warm Little Home" has always been four groups of fixed families. Currently known are the Queen's mother and daughter, Tang Gu's father and daughter, and Pei Yan. Who will be the remaining group?"

"I hope it's baby Xinyi, the daughter of the nation."

"Nation's daughter? Cheng Xinyi? Forget it, she can't afford this title. Who doesn't know that Cheng Xinyi resigned from director Xu's film. Since the Queen and Little Cotton were invited, it is impossible to invite Cheng Xinyi again."

"If the national daughter is not Xinyi's baby, could it still be your Xu Zimian? My Xinyi baby has some works, what does yours have?"

"Then please be sure to watch the fourth season of "Warm Little Home" on time at eight o'clock tonight."