Chapter 98: Alliance Against Weasel

Xia Xuan completely transformed into her own little fan girl. After a long time, she experienced the feeling of chasing stars, and excitedly waved her hands at the dazzling two people on the stage.

Looking at the scene in the camera, Xu Cheng shook his head in dissatisfaction, "I knew I would bring another one, and the performance of Nannan deserves the best shooting equipment."

Xu Jinming glanced at his father and joked, "I will never help move the equipment, and I will die."

"Hmph." Xu Cheng glanced at his second son, then turned back cleanly, "Don't worry, when I edit the feature film, I will never send it to you."

Ok! ?

Xu Jinming looked at his elder brother in a pleasing manner, and blinked his eyes pitifully: elder brother, I want to share the good resources of Little Cotton.

Noticing the secret eye contact between the brothers, Xu Cheng sneered and warned, "Jin Yu, eh?"

Xu Jinyu spread her hands helplessly, "Sorry, second brother, I really can't help."

Does this still require thinking?

Between the film of the baby sister and the worry-free second brother, Xu Jinyu did not hesitate to abandon the second brother.

The person who knows the current affairs is Junjie. For the sake of his younger sister, Xu Jinming hugged his father's arm and said coquettishly, "Dad! It's my son who is naive, and the son is immature. The son knows it's wrong, let alone just one piece of equipment, I have ten. Get it for you! My son has strength!"

The coquettish voice squeezing his throat made Xu Cheng feel goosebumps all over the floor, and he pulled his second son away in disgust, "Go on."

"Dad?" Xu Jinming winked at his father.

Xu Cheng sucked in a breath, "Give it!"

Xu Jinming, who succeeded, quietly said "yes" to his eldest brother.

During the fight, the curtain slowly opened, the last program was about to start, and it was also a reserved program for the school celebrations over the years - singing the school song.

The boys in the choir are uniformly dressed in white shirts and black suit pants; the girls are uniformly dressed in bright red dresses with high ponytails. Arrange them neatly in three rows in order of height.

The songs filled with youth slowly sounded, and the children sang their dreams with bright smiles on their faces.

Although the theme is also the pursuit of dreams, Xu Zimian and Pei Yan's "Far Sails" can directly hit people's souls and resonate.

With the end of the school song, after a short break, the winners will be announced soon.

Xu Zimian adjusted his breathing nervously.

Pei Yan held Xu Zimian's hand and comforted: "Don't be nervous, we played very well today, and we have a good chance of winning the first place."

Xu Cheng's camera has always been close to his baby girl, and the camera is fixed on the hands of his daughter and Pei Yan.

Brows furrowed, Xu Cheng felt that something was wrong the more he looked at it.

Under professional equipment, even the pores can be clearly photographed, not to mention the small movements of the two.

The daughter in the camera tilted her head and smiled sweetly, muttering something against Pei Yan's ear, causing Pei Yan to sigh helplessly, reaching out and gently pinching the tip of her daughter's nose. Move her hand up and help her daughter adjust the position of the small crown slightly.