Chapter 88: happy childish child

In addition to speculating about the new play between Zhang Xiaoyun and Xiao Mian, more audiences are discussing the last episode of "Warm Little Home".

"Although I was watching the scene that day, I have to say that the effect of the feature film is completely different."

"Suddenly I miss the crepes made by Xiao Cotton, I just want to ask, is there any chance to eat them?"

"Bring Little Cotton home? You can eat whatever you want."

"My friend upstairs, wake up, Xiao Mianhua is not happy, I'm trying to coax her."

"I think the two people upstairs should be sober. My daughter is obviously at my house, making crepes of various flavors for me."

"You're almost done! Isn't there a good discussion about the plot?"

"What's there to discuss? Two words this season: a masterpiece!"

"It's really good to watch. It doesn't lose to the first season at all. I even think the fourth season has surpassed the first season."

"The main reason is that the guests are well chosen! Although there are no flying guests, Pei Xiaoyan is worth countless."

"Yes, Director Li has finally picked the right person this season. The queen is beautiful, Xiao Mian has excellent cooking skills, and she is cute. Teacher Tang Gu controls the field first-class, and the boss of Tang Tang is responsible for my jokes for a year. As for mine Little male god, I didn't expect you to be such a Pei Yan! You are so good at flirting! I think you don't want to leave Little Cotton for 24 hours! Song Jiayu is a model worker, and he really works hard without complaining."

"Did you forget the three of them?"

"Huh? Are there any other guests this season?"

"Song Hao is simply an invisible person, with zero sense of participation. As for Cheng Xinyi and her daughter, is it to set off the excellence of other groups? What can't you do, complain about the first place."

"I'm getting more and more annoyed with Cheng Xinyi's father and daughter. Cheng's father fired his daughter to such a high position, but it didn't live up to the name, and I'm not afraid that the higher the promotion, the worse the fall."

"Thank you upstairs for your concern for our baby Xinyi. Our baby Xinyi is filming Director Liu's new play. Please wait and see."

"Director Liu and baby Xinyi, I've already begun to look forward to it! I'll definitely get rid of Director Xu's boring literary films."

"Here is to discuss "Warm Little Home", please discuss Cheng Xinyi's new film if you turn right when you go out."

The popularity of "Warm Little Home" has remained high, and Xu Zimian, who finished filming "The Girl in the Mural", has returned to campus life.

On the first day I came back, I was told the bad news. There will be mid-term exams on Thursday and Friday. Because it is a private international school, in addition to Chinese and mathematics, English is also required.

Tang Tang patted his chest confidently and comforted: "Don't worry, Xiao Mianhua, we will go to the library at noon, and the boss will help you make up the class to ensure that you will never fail!"

"Just you?" Pei Yan said in disgust, "You should take care of yourself first, and I'll help Xiao Mian with tutoring."

"Huh?" Tang Tang glared at Pei Yan and rolled up his sleeves angrily, "I'm your senior sister anyway, and I can't solve the homework for the third grade. Isn't it worth studying for an extra year?"