Chapter 56: real chef

Jingle Bell--

The phone rang, urging people to pick it up quickly.

Xu Zimian, who was holding the milk cat Little Glutinous Rice, looked at her mother.

Xia Xuan gently pushed her daughter, "Go, Tangtang will take the children with you."

The Queen's release means that this incident has come to an end.

Tang Tang and Pei Yan both let Xiao Mianhua, Song Hao was not willing to answer the phone at all.

Cheng Xinyi wanted to answer the phone ordering, which will definitely appear in the finished film and increase the number of shots she has in the show. But looking at Tang Tang and Pei Yan who were guarding Xu Zimian on the left and right, like two generals, and looking at the kitten lying in Xu Zimian's arms, licking her stinky feet, she retreated.

Xu Zimian picked up the phone and asked sweetly, "Hello, this is a warm home, do you want to order food?"

A slightly low female voice came from the microphone, "Yes, I want to order dinner."

In Warm Little Home, there are mainly two types of guests.

One is the guests who have appeals and hope to get help from Wenxinjia. Most of these guests will contact Wenxinjia by phone.

The other is purely by fate, passing by by chance and seeing a new restaurant opened here, I came in and tasted it.

As a loyal viewer of the first season of "Warm Little Home", Xu Zimian quickly realized that the lady who called her was the first type of guest.

"How many people are there in total?"

"There are two people in total, me and my boyfriend."

Tang Tang, holding a pen, diligently recorded "2 people" on the paper.

"What would you like to order?"

The opposite side hesitated for a while, and then slowly said, "My boyfriend and I are from the same place. I was admitted to university, and he worked part-time for me to go to school. Now I have also graduated and worked for five years, but my boyfriend has not proposed to me for a long time. ."

After a pause for about ten seconds, the young lady's voice was filled with tears, "I guess he gradually felt that he was not worthy of me, so he kept silent. But I have identified him in my life! If he does not speak, then I will do it. Propose to him! As for the meal, I would like to ask Wenxin Xiaojia to help me prepare."

Just listening to Miss Sister's eloquent words, Xu Zimian can describe in her mind a love that will never leave.

"No problem, do you have any taboos or preferences?"

Speaking of her boyfriend, the young lady burst into laughter, "We don't have any taboos, but he has a big appetite, and he has to trouble Wenxinjia to prepare a few more dishes. By the way, my boyfriend and I both like spicy food, we are all spicy. joyous."

"Then what time do you come here?"

"Six o'clock."

"Okay, then look forward to seeing you at six o'clock."

Listening to Xiao Mian's clear communication with the guests, Tang Gu extended his thumb towards Xia Xuan and asked humbly for advice, "Queen, do you have any tips for educating children, be sure to share them with me."

Xia Xuan looked at the sparkling nan-nan and said proudly: "I don't have any tricks. Look at my two sons, one is worried and the other is worried. My nan-nan is a good boy, I hope she can learn from Tangtang. A little better skin."