Chapter 30: Dating

The small town lamp market is more lively and beautiful than Xu Zimian imagined, it is like stepping into a fairyland in a dream, and Xu Zimian is dazzled.

The style of the lamp market is exactly what Xu Zimian read in the book, and the ancient flavor is very strong.

The style of the building should imitate the Tang Dynasty, and the pavilions and pavilions are full of prosperity.

On the trees on both sides of the street, there are strings of small lanterns in the style of simple lanterns, twinkling like stars.

The left and right sides are crowded with lively small stalls, and each stall is decorated with lanterns of different styles, adding a little festivity to the already lively street market.

The hawkers are also wearing the appropriate Hanfu, with smiles on their faces, shouting a few words from time to time, with a little local accent, which makes people feel more and more friendly.

Xu Zimian, who was fascinated, didn't notice the oncoming person. He was hit and staggered and almost fell to the ground.

Fortunately, Pei Yan, who was beside her, had quick eyes and quick hands. He supported Xu Zimian steadily, and muttered awkwardly, "Tsk, women are really troublesome."

But he honestly handed his hand to Xu Zimian, and hummed, "There are too many people, hold my hand tightly and be careful not to lose it."

"Thank you, Brother Ayan." Xu Zimian smiled sweetly, looked directly into Pei Yan's eyes, and held the opponent's hand.

Feeling the softness in his hand, Pei Yan held it back tightly, coughed twice, and pulled Xu Zimian forward, exhorting, "Tell me where you want to go, and don't let go."

"it is good!"

Not far away, a pair of eyes flashing with anger stared at the two small hands that were clasped together.

OK! He sure did not read it wrong, this Pei Yan was just like a weasel with evil intentions. He was scheming at a young age and tried every means to take his precious sister back to the nest!

This is the truest portrayal of Xu Jinyu's heart, who is worried about secretly following behind and quietly protecting her sister.

The more he looked, the more dazzling his eyes became. The furious Xu Jinyu rolled up his sleeves and sharpened his knife to Pei Yan. It was time to show his 30-meter-long machete!

You wicked little weasel, let go of my lovely innocent sister!

However, as soon as he took a step, he was pulled back to the small corner by a pair of hands.

who is it! ?

Xu Jinyu turned his head sharply, and an angular face came into view.

Pei Yan's assistant, Huo Hui, raised his hands as if surrendering, and explained hastily, "Hello, Young Master Xu, I am Young Master Pei's bodyguard to protect Young Master Pei and Miss Xu."

Hearing Huo Hui's explanation, Xu Jinyu's nerves twitched.

Well you sly little weasel, dare to love and criminal accomplices!

After being delayed by Huo Hui, Xu Jinyu looked up and saw the petite figure of her baby sister.

Seeing that Xu Jinyu was getting more and more anxious, Huo Hui raised his mobile phone and said to reassure: "Xu Shao rest assured, Pei Shao's location will be transmitted to my mobile phone at any time."

Xu Jinyu snorted coldly and raised her hand to grab the phone, but she didn't get it.

It's not that he is short, but he is 183 cm tall!