Chapter 131: unlucky bastards

After the 100 guests arrived, Director Li came on stage with two hosts.

Because there are 100 live broadcast rooms, there is a special main live broadcast room, co-hosted by Tang Gu and Qiu Lu, for fear that the audience will be overwhelmed.

At this moment, the other live broadcast rooms are still dark, but the camera in the main live broadcast room has been aimed at Director Li, who introduced the precautions to the guests.

"One is, the top three guests who rank in popularity every day will receive a rich mystery prize."

The addition of the popularity rewards instantly mobilized the enthusiasm of the guests to compete.

"Secondly, guests need to pay attention that in this competition, the game time will be four times faster."

"Second World" is in the name of reality, and the ratio of game time to real time is 1:1.

After all, the game will only be played for seven days, and it is necessary to speed up the game process.

Such a realistic seven days is equivalent to twenty-eight days of the game.

"Third, guests are also asked to pay attention to their health and don't forget to eat. During these seven days, the cafeteria on the second floor will be open for everyone 24 hours a day. At mealtime, our staff will also remind everyone to go offline to eat. ."

The game helmet used for the competition is equipped with a sleep aid system, which helps to improve the sleep quality of the guests.

But no matter how much food in the game is eaten, it cannot satisfy the hunger in reality.

"Fourth, for the fairness of the game, it is strictly forbidden to discuss game-related content when the guests chat."

"Fifth, if there are too many survivors on the last day, the final ranking will be based on the popularity of the live broadcast room."

"Everyone has no doubts, please enter their respective live broadcast rooms and start the game!"

Xu Zimian waved his hands with brother Yu, brother Ayan, elder sister, and brother Jiang Yu, and walked towards the cubicle marked with his name.

In order to promote the new game through this program, Tingjun Group specially arranged the two floors into small cubicles.

There is a simple bed inside, with a clean bed and quilt, and you can smell the fragrance of laundry detergent.

On the bedside table, there are game helmets used to play "Second World". All data cables have been plugged in. Guests only need to put on the helmets and they can directly enter the game.

Xu Zimian lay down on the bed, put on the helmet and entered the game, the live broadcast room marked "Xu Zimian" immediately lit up.

The fans waiting in the live broadcast room tapped the keyboard excitedly and sent out barrages.

【Ahhh! ! Finally got to see my daughter! 】

【Wow! Has Little Cotton already entered the game? 】

[I waited from ten o'clock in the morning until twelve o'clock, and finally waited for my daughter's live broadcast room to light up. 】

【You only start at ten in the morning? Director Li is too stupid. The live broadcast room opened at 10 o'clock last night. I was afraid of missing my daughter's appearance. The computer was always on and off. 】

[Hey hey hey, seeing Little Cotton, Pei Xiaoyan, and Tangtang working together again makes me so happy. 】

[Don't know what the game looks like? Will they join forces from Novice Village? 】