Chapter 33: Makeup photo storm

Fans of the original works who are worried about who Suxi will fall, can't wait to stare at Weibo 24 hours a day. As long as there is a little trouble, they quickly pick up the mobile phone to read, see the news that is not about Suxi, and put down the mobile phone in despair. Call a person who suffers from gain and loss.

Director Xu was also bad, and he hung everyone's appetite until eight o'clock before letting assistant Xiao Sun release a new round of makeup photos.

Directly throw a torpedo into the crowd and burst into earth-shattering sparks.

[TV series XianyingchuochuoV: Sorry to keep everyone waiting, who are the three makeup photos announced today?

That's right, that's Xiao Yunshao, our highest voice, Master Mo Lin, and Master Suxi! Come and receive the beautiful photos you want to see if it is him/her in your heart. [Picture 1][Picture 2][Picture 3]]

The little boy in picture 1 has a rebellious face, wearing a well-fitting black suit with sleeves rolled up, and a few scars can be seen on the exposed arm.

The caption on the picture reads: Pei Yan plays Xiao Yunshao.

"Ah ah ah! Sure enough, my little male **** plays Xiao Yunshao, look at this demeanor, I can't wait to watch the TV series, I'm going to rewrite the novel first."

"Pei Xiaoyan YYDS! Yesterday, I made a bet with my best friend that it must be Pei Xiaoyan playing Xiao Yunshao. She still doesn't believe it. Just ask the child stars, besides Pei Xiaoyan, who can play Xiao Yunshao?"

"I don't know if it's a bonus effect of makeup, but I feel that I can see Xiao Yunshao's shadow on Da Yunshao. I can only say that Director Xu is also a YYDS, too good at casting!"

"This wave is aimed at my little male god, no matter whether the plot will collapse or not, I can replay the plot as a child a hundred times."

Seeing the first set of makeup photos, netizens were completely excited.

When they clicked on the second makeup photo, their heartbeats accelerated instantly and they could barely breathe.

They confirmed the face in the photo again and again, confirmed the name of the actor next to them, and watched it over and over again, only to be sure that they were not wrong, he really came back!

I saw that in the second makeup photo, there was a handsome young man in a moon-white gown. Looking at the smile on his face like a spring breeze, I only felt that the springs flowed through my heart, which made people feel refreshed.

The words on the picture are: Xu Jinyu plays Mo Lin.

"I didn't read it wrong? I really didn't read it wrong! Is it really Xu Jinyu?"

"I'm going crazy!! I think when Jin Yu announced his retirement, I cried so much. Director Xu still has the ability to pull Jin Yu back to film."

"Hey hey, I only smirk now. Pei Xiaoyan and Jin Yu are my two generations of little male gods! Sure enough, time has passed, and my child is now five years old. And my first generation of little male gods, Jin Yu, come back again. Now, I can play Pei Xiaoyan's master. [Nympho · jpg]"

"It can only be said that Director Xu, you are too good! For Jin Yu, I have decided on this TV series!"

"Ow! I haven't seen you for more than four years. I didn't expect the young boy to grow up to be a man. Now I just want to turn into a wolf, Jin Yu, you are so handsome, but I'm afraid of being pulled out by the uncles and aunts in the whole building. Get a fat beating. [Dog Head·jpg]"

Whether it was Xiao Yunshao or Mo Lin, they all gave the audience a big surprise. According to this order, the last makeup photo is likely to be Shizu Suxi.

They really couldn't think of any young actor who could play Huo Suxi.

To play Suxi, the key is not appearance, but temperament and charm!

That kind of independent temperament, the charm of being indifferent to everything, is the shining point of Su Xi.

They hesitantly clicked on the third picture, looked at it, and were completely stunned.

I saw that in the third photo, a delicate-looking little girl was sitting, and the light blue skirt spread out like petals. There was a silver bell wrapped around the belt. Looking closely, it was exactly the same as the one Yun Shao was wearing in the makeup photo released yesterday.

The girl's fair skin was morbidly pale, and she pursed her pale pink lips. Long and thick eyelashes, like butterflies fluttering about, half-covered her eyes.

The most heart-pounding thing was the faint melancholy in those eyes looking into the distance. No matter how prosperous the world is, it is impossible to reflect the slightest turbulence in those pure and flawless eyes.

The wording on the picture is: Xu Zimian plays Su Xi.

When the stunned people came to their senses, they found that their hands were lightly touching the photos on the screen.

Even the harsh fans of the original work have to admit that the girl in the photo has indeed deduced the charm of Suxi.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Little Goddess Suxi!!"

"Ah ah ah, this is the look, little goddess Suxi, please look at me with this look!"

"No, no, no! Do you know what the little goddess Suxi is looking at? Yes, she is looking at me."

Of course there are also very picky people.

"However, it's very easy to take a photo of a fixed makeup, and it's still very easy to die. I'm afraid that the movement will be unsightly, and Suxi will be completely destroyed."

"It's just the credit for the retouching. Just give me a photo, and I can make him look like this."

The most active are the fans of Xu Zimian.

"Ow~ it's my baby girl, Little Cotton! My daughter plays the little goddess Suxi, I believe my daughter can do it!"

"No wonder I can't squat in Director Xu's studio anymore. It turns out that I have gone to film a new movie."

"It's been a while, my baby is getting more and more cute."

After Xu Zimian was picked up by Xia Xuan, she didn't have to be busy with housework every day. She ate nutritiously, slept well, and slowly turned into a butterfly. The body began to grow flesh, and the skin regained its moisture and whiteness, revealing its own beauty.

There is no doubt that Xu Zimian became popular again on the Internet through the role of Suxi.

Taking advantage of this wave of popularity, after discussing with Xia Xuan and his wife, Xiao Ke opened a Weibo for Xu Zimian, named Xiaomian Xu Zimian.

Xu Zimian lay beside Xiaoke, and curiously stretched her head to read the content edited by Xiaoke.

Xiaoke first reposted the Weibo posted by the official blog of "Xianying Chuochuo".

It was dictated by Xu Zimian, and Xiaoke helped type.

[Little Cotton Xu Zimian: Brother and sister, hello uncles and aunts~ I am Xu Zimian, you can also call me Little Cotton, playing Su Xi in "Xianying Chuochuo".

Thank you very much for your liking for me, and I also thank my uncle Xu Dao for giving me the opportunity. I will redouble my efforts and strive to present a perfect Suxi for you! Live up to your expectations. [with picture]]

In the picture, Xiao Mianhua is sitting on the bed with a bright smile, holding the puppy black cat doll sent by Pei Yan in one hand, and holding the other hand above her head, showing half the love, as if to let the fans who read the picture, put another Half of the love is added.

As soon as it was released, the number of fans soared at an alarming rate, breaking through 100,000 in an instant, and it is still rising.

Weibo quickly passed the certification of Xu Zimian, with a "V" after the name.