Chapter 108: Tanabata Cookies (Extra)

This is a story that happened a long, long time ago.

In the morning, it was just dawn.

Unable to feel the temperature in his arms, Pei Yan stretched out his hand subconsciously, groping for something to bring back into his arms, but felt empty.

He opened his eyes suddenly, and there was nothing around him.

Turned over, picked up the mobile phone placed on the bedside table, and lit it up.

Why is it only August 14th!

His family's busy star is filming in the United States and won't be able to go home until the end of August.

Pei Yan turned off the phone screen, put it back on the bed, buried his head in the pillow, digesting the sad news.

He was so focused on the date that he didn't notice that under the number "14", there were two small characters - Tanabata.

His little cotton is busy, but he is also busy.

Early in the morning, Huo Hui's chattering voice echoed in his ears, "At 8:30 in the morning, I have to shoot the cover of the magazine, I have an appointment with Director Zhao for dinner at noon, and at 2:30 in the afternoon, I have to attend the film conference, and there is an interview at 7:00 in the evening. A variety show of nature."

Looking at the steaming soup dumplings in front of him, Pei Yan suddenly felt dull.

He put the chopsticks back on the table and looked at Huo Hui with a gentle and dangerous smile, "So I don't have time to rest today?"

Huo Hui looked at his phone and reminded: "If you eat early, we should leave."

Now I can't eat anything.

From being busy in the morning to eleven o'clock in the evening, Pei Yan smiled and said goodbye to a certain host, "When my little cotton returns, we will have time to get together again."

The three words "Little Cotton" are especially clear.

Tang Tang raised his eyebrows and said clearly: "Little cotton hasn't come back yet?"

"My little cotton is always busy."

"Oh!" Tang Tang frowned, smashed his mouth, looked at Pei Yan with pity, "Isn't that the annual Qixi Festival, only you spend it alone? How pitiful! How miserable!!"

Tang Tang looked down at the time on the phone and sighed: "Hey... Also, when you get home, the Qixi Festival has passed. Yes or no, for you, it really doesn't make any difference."

Pei Yan only felt that Tang Tang's words were like two sharp knives, deeply pierced in his chest.

It was only later that he realized: Today is the Qixi Festival! ! !

Trying to keep his expression calm, Pei Yan replied coldly: "When you get home, the Qixi Festival will be over long ago!"

Tang Tang shrugged, "That's not necessarily true."

After he finished speaking, he showed a bright smile and waved his hand towards Pei Yan's back. With a disgusting Pei Yan's heart, he stretched out the sound and called out lingeringly, "Husband~"

As soon as Pei Yan turned his head, Jiang Yu's big, silly face came into view.

Tang Tang Xiaoniao hugged Jiang Yu's arm and blinked at Pei Yan, "After all, my Qixi Festival starts now."

"Hehe." Jiang Yu smirked and touched the back of his head, "Good evening, Brother Pei."

Can Pei Yan say that he is not good at all? !