Chapter 37: play again

Seeing Xu Zimian, who was about to move beside him, Xu Jingrong made a decisive decision and decided to change the sequence of filming. First, the filming of the second half of the first scene was suspended. He urgently needed to wash his eyes and regain his aesthetic height.

The makeup artist quickly surrounded Xu Jinyu and Pei Yan and adjusted their makeup for them.

The second scene Xu Jingrong prepared was the first meeting between Xiao Yunshao and his master Suxi.

Worrying that Xiao Mianhua would be affected by Liu Yutong's trashy acting skills, Xu Jingrong helped Xiao Mian arrange her clothes and said like a mother: "Xiao Mian, Suxi is difficult to act, her eyes are very important. She seems to be very indifferent to the death of her apprentice. , In fact, those eyes are filled with loneliness."

Xu Zimian knew that it was too difficult for him to play Suxi.

Suxi has lived for thousands of years, and she has experienced what she should have experienced. As one apprentice after another left her, she slowly chose to live in Xizhao Peak for a long time and no longer joined the WTO.

She was alive, but she was alive and dead.

It was not until she brought Yun Shao back to Xizhao Peak and spent all these years with Yun Shao that she slowly became like a living person again.

Like the living of the dead?

Xu Zimian suddenly had a feeling. She remembered her previous life. After learning that the songs she wrote were written by her sister, isn't it just living but the same as death?

Her bewildered eyes became brighter and brighter, she patted Xu Jingrong on the shoulder, "Uncle, you can leave it to me at ease!"

Xu Zimian, who entered the shooting venue, winked playfully at Xu Jinyu who was lying on the ground, his mouth opened and closed, and silently uttered two words: "Tutor."

Xu Jinyu shook his head dumbfoundedly. He didn't expect that the first scene in his return was to play a dead man.

Yes, Mo Lin in this scene is dead.

Seeing that his apprentice Mingyu was broken, Suxi came belatedly to stop Xiao Yunshao's infatuation in time. After learning that Xiao Yunshao was Mo Lin's apprentice, he brought Xiao Yunshao back to Xizhao Peak and started the daily routine of raising children.

"Action!"

The sun was shining brightly in the sky, but it couldn't dispel the gloom in Xiao Yunshao's heart.

He knelt down in front of Mo Lin's body with a face ashes, and carefully stretched out his hand to test the master's breath. There was no breath, and his hands trembled slightly.

He didn't believe it, so he bent down and listened to Master's heartbeat.

There is no breath, no heartbeat, Shizun's body is getting colder and stiffer.

Xiao Yunshao cried and cried, and laughed out loud.

How could he forget the fate of his Scorpio Lone Star, because he is greedy for the kindness and warmth given by the master, because he wants to hold the big hand of the master forever, and travel with the master to every corner of the world.

"what--!!!"

A mournful and desperate voice cut through the sky.

It was his greed that killed Master!

Xiao Yunshao, who was caught in self-blame, couldn't see the devilish energy in his body, rising and spreading outward.

The increasingly strong magical energy wrapped Xiao Yunshao in it, as if to weave into a cocoon.