Chapter 50: finale

[Warm Little Home V: The fourth season of "Warm Little Home", we are back! We will see you at 8pm on July 23rd! 】

An Ning is a loyal viewer of "Sweet Little Home". When she saw this Weibo in the morning, she screamed with excitement, and couldn't wait to share the good news with her girlfriends, "Ah, ah! Yaya, have you seen it?" The fourth season of "Warm Little Home" has started, and the first episode will be broadcast on July 23."

Shu Ya waved her hand listlessly, "Let's go out as soon as you get out, the seasons are getting more boring, I don't want to chase anymore."

I think she was also a loyal viewer of "Warm Little Home", so she met An Ning and became a good girlfriend who can talk about everything.

The first season is simply her favorite. When she is in a bad mood, she takes it out and sees it, and she can instantly dispel the haze that haunts her.

The second season can only be said to be without merit, and after reading it, I will not want to turn it over and watch it a second time.

As for the third season... Shu Ya would like to call it a hypnotic masterpiece, watch it before going to bed, and the insomnia will disappear.

Seasons are more trash than seasons. Shu Ya doesn't hold any hope for the fourth season. It is better to revisit the first season if you have time.

"Good Yaya." An Ning took Shu Ya's hand and shook it coquettishly, "Just watch it with others."

Unable to keep the peace, Shu Ya sighed and compromised: "Okay, okay, I'll accompany you to watch, okay?"

"Yeah!" An Ning hugged Shu Ya happily, "I knew that Yaya hurt me the most."

The fourth season of the much-anticipated "Warm Little Home" officially started the first phase of filming.

"Shh, I'll quietly see if anyone's here."

The well-known host Tang Gu approached the door of Wenxin Xiaojia, poked his head into the house, and looked left and right.

Finding no one, he stood up straight, pushed the door open completely, pointed to himself at the camera, and said with a smile, "So I was the first to arrive?"

The cameras set up in advance could not speak, and stared at Tang Gu coldly.

Tang Gu turned to look at his daughter, whose mouth was so pouted that she could hang a teapot, and jokingly said, "Isn't this petty temper going?"

Tang Gu's daughter, Tang Tang, is nine years old this year.

I saw Xiao Tang Tang wearing a gorgeous Lolita with an unknown number of bows on his head, standing there like a delicious little cake.

Tang Tang snorted coldly and stretched out his hand to pull the bow from time to time.

"Hey, don't, don't." Tang Gu hurriedly stopped his daughter and helped her rearrange the crooked bow, "Your mother will definitely watch the show, if she finds you disheveled, don't punish me with a smile. A couch to sleep on for a month."

Tang Tang stomped his feet irritably, "I don't like to wear it."

"Then bear with me." Tang Gu glanced at the cameras scattered all over the house and comforted his daughter, "I'll go back and persuade your mother to never let you wear a skirt next time, okay?"

Tang Tang hesitated for a moment, nodded and compromised: "Okay."

The father and daughter just made an agreement when a voice came, "Mr. Tang is lucky to meet, I like watching the show you host very much."