Chapter 17: Koi Cotton

As the amount of forwarding increased, a topic suddenly appeared on Weibo: [#forward this little koi#].

"Sisters, you may not believe it. I was stunned because I was addicted to my daughter's heart. A piece of glass suddenly fell from the sky and fell right in front of me. If I hadn't stopped because of watching the video, the consequences would have been unimaginable. Yes. Baby girl saved me! Hey, if my daughter does release a record, I will definitely buy 100 copies, thank you for saving my daughter's life."

"What a coincidence! I was called by the manager just after watching the video. I thought I would be scolded for catching fish at work, but I didn't expect it to be the good news of the salary increase!"

"Could it be the reincarnation of a koi carp? I took a reward after watching the video of Nannan Bixin, and I won an A, a B, and a D in a row. Now the boss looks at me in a very wrong way, and I suspect that he will drag me permanently. blacklisted in the store."

"Ow, I was also blessed by Nana. After watching the video, I didn't know what was going on, so I confessed to the male **** beside me like a sleepwalker. Then the male **** promised me!! Thank you, Xiao Mian , In the future, I will not only have a daughter, but also a boyfriend, my happiness will be doubled."

"..."

More and more fans of Little Cotton joined in the action of forwarding this little koi. They used their actions to convey their love for Little Cotton.

Some people started to ask, so many people like their daughter Xiao Mian, is it possible to set up a support club for her daughter?

Once put forward, got a positive response.

The Weibo name is "My daughter's super cute fan", and her real name is Xu Ruyi, originally a staff member of Teana Entertainment.

In this line of work, she quickly realized the need to establish a support club for her daughter.

She is very efficient in her work. With the help of two friends, she quickly established Xu Zimian's support club - Koi Little Cotton Fans Support Club!

As soon as the fan support club was established, tens of thousands of people poured in.

Xu Ruyi quickly set the two partners as administrators, and put a rule on the top:

"Thank you for your love for my daughter, Xiao Mian! Nannan is still young. In order to better protect Nannan's healthy growth, I will delete any inappropriate remarks."

Fans who joined the support club said: "Don't worry! All actions are based on the premise of protecting Nannan!"

Liu Yutong, who was about to stir up a wave on the basis of the scandal, angrily smashed the magazine in his hand on the assistant's face and rebuked: "This is the hot search that I paid for?! What the hell!?"

Liu Yutong, who was panting heavily, his chest heaving up and down, it can be described as magnificent.

She was originally an idol, and the idol blooming period was too short. Riding in President Li's car, he slowly transformed into an actor.

However, she did not come from an acting class, but with the help of President Li, she got a few roles. After the TV broadcast, it was criticized as "AI acting" on the Internet.

Looking at the dull assistant, Liu Yutong became more and more angry, why didn't the agent find someone smarter for her?

"Mr. Li didn't promise me to put me in Director Xu's crew. If I don't take the opportunity to stir up the heat, can I get a good role? You look so stupid, you can't do a little thing well, what's the use of you? !"