Chapter 41: body soft

Su Xi and the man in black moved neatly, and after the first brief fight, they each took a half step back.

The mask perfectly covered the expression of the man in black, and one of the exposed eyes was full of caution.

His fingers trembled slightly, and he clenched his fists violently, bursting out with a terrifying aura, regaining control of his hands.

Unexpectedly, he was at a disadvantage, and the man in black quickly realized the gap in strength between himself and the girl. Being able to outperform yourself means that the girl's real age will never be as young as it looks.

The man in black's throat seemed to have been burned by flames, and his voice was hoarse and unpleasant, "Dare to ask which senior?"

Su Xi is not a person who talks a lot. As long as the man in black is caught, there will be more time for interrogation.

She flew up, the light blue skirt fluttered in the wind, like a fairy descending, making people dare not look directly at her holy face.

A silver long sword suddenly appeared in Su Xi's slender hand, entwined with spiritual power, and stabbed towards the man in black with the roar of the wind.

The man in black stepped back, cold sweat dripping down his forehead.

What a mighty Reiatsu!

He was so forced that he didn't dare to fight back at all, he could only dodge.

Thanks to the girl who just wanted to take him down and didn't use the killing move, he was able to survive.

In the blink of an eye, Su Xi's expression became more and more dignified, and the sword move became more and more fierce.

The reason why he didn't use the ultimate move is to capture the man in black alive, and the second is to explore the way the man in black moves.

I didn't expect the man in black to be so cautious, and he struggled to suffer a little injury, but he also refrained from using any moves that might reveal his identity.

Su Xi saw a flaw in the man in black, the wind was blowing, the skirt was flying, and when he looked back, the blade of the sword was close to the neck of the man in black.

With a "Cut", the wonderful scene ends.

As if he had pressed a switch, Xu Zimian was stunned for a while, all his strength dissipated, and as he was slowly put back on the ground by the machine, he slumped on the ground limply.

"Little Cotton!"

"Little Cotton!"

Xu Jinyu and Pei Yan reacted almost at the same time, and hurriedly ran towards Xu Zimian, their eyes filled with worry.

Xu Jingrong, who was still unfinished, was stunned for half a second, and quickly got up and ran over.

Zhao Jiu, who was closest to Xu Zimian, untied all kinds of ropes swiftly, took one step ahead of everyone, supported Xiaomianhua, and helped Xiaomian to untangle all kinds of ropes of Weiya, and asked eagerly, "Are you injured? Where does it hurt?"

Xu Jinyu and several others also rushed to Xu Zimian's side.

Thinking that her sister might be injured, Xu Jinyu felt a pain in her heart. She hurriedly picked up her sister and was about to take her to the hospital. She ran and comforted her sister, "Little cotton, my brother will take you to the hospital immediately."

Others also spontaneously made a way so that the Xu Jinyu brothers and sisters could travel unimpeded. Pei Yan, Xu Jingrong and Zhao Jiu were all nervously beside Xu Zimian.