Chapter 12: second brother

It was almost four o'clock when I got home last night, when Xu Zimian heard what seemed to be a voice outside the door, turned over, pulled up the quilt and covered his head and continued to sleep.

The voices kept coming into Xu Zimian's ears. Who is the mother arguing with?

Rubbing her sleepy eyes, Xu Zimian crawled out of bed and walked to the stairs like sleepwalking.

That is a strange big brother, very handsome, even far better than the little fresh meat in the entertainment industry.

He was wearing a fat gray sweater and large black headphones around his neck. He was lounging on the lazy sofa, listening to his mother's education in his left ear and right out.

Xu Zimian blinked, recalling the difference in the appearance of the two brothers in the photo. From the analysis of temperament, this should be the second brother Xu Jinming.

Noticing Xu Zimian who was going downstairs, Xia Xuan glanced at her second son Xu Jinming, "Since school started, this is the first time you have come home. If I hadn't caught you, would you be planning to go back to your dog without saying a word? Go to the nest?"

"Mom!" Xu Jinming said with a frown, "I am a person with a job, how can I have so much time to go home?"

Xia Xuan skillfully picked up her daughter, covered the temperature of her daughter's feet, made sure it was warm, and walked towards the sofa, "Can't code at home? At least the environment is better than the shabby house you rented."

As he said, he carried his daughter to his second son's lap and sat down, "Call to tell you that your sister has been found, and one or two disappeared for a few days."

Feeling the softness of sitting on his lap, Xu Jinming was a little panicked, and subconsciously reached out to support his sister, his eyes met his sister's watery eyes, and his heart trembled suddenly.

The Adam's apple moved slightly, and Xu Jinming remembered that when his sister was just born, the snow was as cute as glutinous rice cakes, and the soft ball made him feel pity, lest a gentle touch would hurt her sister.

"I'm very happy that my sister can be found back. Isn't it time to come back?"

"Dudu-"

The urging sound of a car horn sounded outside the door.

Xia Xuan hurriedly picked up her handbag and left a kiss on her daughter's delicate face, "Nah, baby, if you're sleepy, go upstairs to catch up on sleep. Dad and I have to hurry to the set, and today I'll let your brother Jin Ming take care of you. If he bullies you, I'll come back and beat him."

"Mom." Xu Jinming called his mother displeased and refused, "I haven't finished coding yet, so I'm going back soon."

Xia Xuan snorted sternly and said, "You can fit it in your kennel, but you can't fit it at home? You stay at home for me today, take good care of your sister, and don't say no!"

Seeing Xia Xuan turn and leave, Xu Jinming tried hard to persuade her mother, "Mom, don't rush to leave! It's not like you don't know, once I'm immersed in writing, let alone take care of my sister, I can't even take care of myself. "

Xia Xuan, who left, just waved her hand and walked forward without looking back.

With the sound of the door closing, only the brothers and sisters Xu Zimian and Xu Jinming were left in the huge living room.

Sitting in the car, Xu Cheng raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you really at ease throwing the cotton wool over to Jin Ming to take care of?"

Xia Xuan closed the car door. She deliberately threw the cotton wool to Xu Jinming, so that the two brothers and sisters would have more contact. "What's wrong? I know Jinming's character. He is hard-mouthed and soft-hearted."