Chapter 104: little cotton catwalk

Proya's chief designer, Alison, personally came out to greet Veblen and the others, and she was also the designer of the "Song of the Elf" costume.

Veblen enthusiastically introduced his elf to Alison, "Lilina, the actor of Little Tania in the play. Xu Zimian, the actor of Little Hill in the play."

Alison looked at Xu Zimian and Lilina, and said to Veblen with a smile: "Seeing them, the prototypes of several outfits flashed in my mind, and I was instantly inspired."

Alison's little assistant ran out in a panic, hesitating whether to disturb his chief designer.

"What's wrong?" Alison looked at the assistant.

The assistant walked up to Alison, tightened the phone in his hand, and said, "A small model suddenly fell ill and was unable to participate in today's catwalk."

"Go find another one as soon as possible."

"Okay, I'll go right now!"

"Come back!" Alison looked at the two little actors in front of him and called the assistant back.

The assistant stopped, "Do you have any other orders?"

"Don't look for it." Alison pointed to Xu Zimian and Lilina, "Isn't there a ready-made one here?"

"What do you mean?" Veblen's eyes lit up. "That's a good idea! Maybe you want to take another advice from me."

Alison looked at Veblen with interest, "Oh?"

Veblen highly recommended: "The theme song "SylvanElf" of "Song of the Elf", Lilina and Little Cotton have completely learned it, and they sing it very well!"

Alison excitedly took Xu Zimian and Lilina's hands, and said to the assistant as they walked, "There is still time, maybe we have to change the show with the theme of 'Elves'."

She's so inspired right now and has a great idea that will definitely make this show amazing!

"what?"

The assistant really wants to tell his chief designer that there is only less than an hour left, are you... sure you have time?

But with her chief designer's pursuit of perfection, let alone an hour, even if there are only ten minutes left, she will try her best to achieve it.

As one of the world's top brands, Proya's show, not only foreign media, but also Chinese media will try their best to squeeze in.

Regardless of their scramble at home, they are still relatively united when they come to a foreign country where they are unfamiliar.

A reporter's camera swept across the auditorium, and was sighing that it was worthy of Proya's show, and there were many famous people.

Ok?

He seemed to see a familiar face, and hurriedly slid the camera back.

After taking a closer look, she is really Xia Xuan, the queen of three gold shadows!

He couldn't wait to tell other media reporters about this discovery, "Look, that's Queen Xia Xuan, right?"

The other media reporters followed his instructions and saw that it was really Queen Xia Xuan!

"Why is the queen here?"

Some people are not surprised, "Isn't it normal for stars to come to such top-level shows?"

"and many more!"

A well-known reporter quickly turned out the two photos, which were two photos of Xia Xuan's private meeting with Veblen in the morning.