Chapter 39: I share half of my milk tea with you

As a result, I was stuck for a whole morning, until the scorching sun hung overhead, and Liu Yutong was dazzled by the sun, and when I heard the word "stop" shouted by Director Xu Jingrong, my nerves instantly became tense, but still no Shooting through this one.

She sat in the awning in frustration, drank the water handed by the assistant, and splashed the water on the assistant's face and body in anger, venting her pent-up anger, "I didn't see me sweating so much, give it back to me. Hot water?! Do you think I'm not hot enough?"

The little assistant nodded and hurriedly apologized: "Sister Liu, I'm sorry, I didn't think carefully, I'll prepare ice water for you immediately."

In order to keep this job, the assistant dared not speak out.

It was Liu Yutong who told herself that drinking more cold water was not good for her health, so she had to prepare more hot water.

Looking at the busy staff, Liu Yutong closed her eyes irritably.

Director Xu has been picking on his own faults, causing the filming progress to stagnate, and the staff will definitely be dissatisfied with him.

When she was upset, she found everyone rushing towards one place. The dignified atmosphere turned the clouds into the fog in an instant, and laughter and laughter returned to the studio.

Assistant Xiao Sun shouted happily: "Jin Yu and Xiao Mianhua invite everyone to drink milk tea, what do you want to drink, come and get it yourself!"

With the permission of Director Xu, both the staff and the extras walked towards the trolley.

Xu Jinyu was very considerate. In addition to milk tea, he also prepared juices of various flavors.

Every time someone took the drink, he would say with a smile, "It's hard work, please give me more advice in the afternoon."

Next to Xu Zimian was also busy distributing the milk tea juice to everyone, and at the same time gave a sweet smile, "Brothers and sisters have worked hard!"

Listening to Xu Jinyu's words like a spring breeze, and seeing the bright smile on Xu Zimian's face that can dispel everything, everyone's hearts are very warm.

Besides, it's not Xu Jinyu and Xiao Mian's fault that they have been busy until now. It was Xu Jinyu and Pei Yan who had been photographing with Liu Yutong all morning, and were more tired than them.

Not just physically tired, but more mentally tired.

Xu Jinyu asked Xiaoke to prepare a lot of milk tea juice, and the distribution was almost the same. Xu Zimian picked up three cups and ran towards his uncle and brother Ayan.

Seeing that Xu Jinyu was frightened, she quickly shouted: "Little cotton, go slowly, be careful and fall again!"

Xu Zimian turned back and blinked his right eye at Xu Jinyu, "People won't fall."

She first ran to Xu Jingrong, who was in deep thought, and mischievously pressed the cold lemon juice to Xu Jingrong's cheek, "Uncle, drink the juice!"

Xu Jingrong shivered from the cold, took the lemon juice with a smile, and gently poked Xu Zimian's forehead dotingly, "You, you, that is, you dare to stick ice water on my face."

"Hehe." Xu Zimian smiled sweetly, and rubbed Xu Jingrong's arm like a cat, "You are my uncle! If you don't pet me, who else will pet me?"

Xu Jingrong drank the juice that Little Cotton personally sent, and the heat in his heart slowly dissipated.

He has been so busy with his career that he has no time to take care of his family.

Looking at Little Cotton snuggling up to her, she couldn't help but think that getting married would be good, if she could give birth to a sweet little cotton jacket like Little Cotton.