Chapter 31: her gift

On the back where the doll is connected to the tail, there is a trademark. If you can throw your claws into the trademark, there is a chance to catch the doll, but the chances are slim.

After Pei Yan arrested him three more times, Xu Zimian saw Pei Yan's intention.

She couldn't help but get nervous, staring intently at the paws, hoping that the paws would hook the logo.

Seeing that it was only a short distance away, and his paws rubbed the trademark, Xu Zimian sighed, "Yeah! Brother Ayan, come on, it's only a little bit closer."

With every failure, the data in Pei Yan's heart is getting closer and closer to the correct answer.

After two more grasps, Pei Yan has been able to stabilize his claws on the trademark. Now, as long as luck comes, throwing his swaying claws into the trademark will be successful in one fell swoop!

Seeing that the remaining times are getting fewer and fewer.

On the eighteenth time, the fluttering paws landed on the logo again, and when they turned to get up, the paws just passed through the logo, and moved up with the doll.

The huge doll couldn't be dropped, so Xu Zimian was holding his breath nervously, lest a slight breath would cause the hooked doll to shrink back in fright.

She didn't dare to speak out until Puppet really fell, grabbed Pei Yan's arm, and shouted excitedly, "Brother Ayan, you are amazing!"

"That is!"

Pei Yan stood up proudly, squatted down slowly, took out the doll, and stuffed it into Xu Zimian's arms, "Hey, hold it well, I promise to catch it for you, and I will definitely do it."

Rubbing her head against the soft lying black cat, Xu Zimian smiled and said, "Thank you, brother Ayan, I will cherish it."

The two equally cute little faces came together, Pei Yan couldn't help reaching out and rubbing the top of Xu Zimian's fluffy hair, "If you like it, it's almost time, after putting out the river lantern and making a wish, we should almost go back. already."

"it is good."

Xu Zimian held the big doll in one hand and let brother Ayan lead him in the other, and walked towards the brightly lit place.

Putting on river lanterns and making wishes are traditional projects in the town's lantern market.

Pei Yan bought two river lanterns and handed one of them to Xu Zimian, as well as a wooden wishing sign. He asked, "Can you write? Do you want me to do it for you?"

Xu Zimian took the river lantern and the wooden wishing sign, and stuck out his tongue at Pei Yan playfully: "Brother Ayan can't peep at the wishes written by others, otherwise it will not work!"

Saying that, Xu Zimian trotted to the table, grabbed a pen, turned her back to Pei Yan, and wrote and drew on the wishing card.

Pei Yan shook his head with a smile, thinking that the little girl was going to use a surrogate?

He walked to the other side, while writing his wish, while keeping an eye on the little girl, he never dared to let Xu Zimian leave his sight for a moment.

Xu Zimian thought for a while, and quickly wrote on the wooden sign:

[I wish mom and dad the new play to win the award;

I wish brother Yu can cheer up;

Zhu Ming's new work is a big hit;

I wish brother Ayan a happy day;