Chapter 36: lump of garbage

Under the expectation of Xu Zimian, the first scene of "Xianyingchaochuo" officially started filming.

"Action!"

Shui Lingling, who was wearing a delicate red dress, secretly slipped down the mountain while taking advantage of the big competition in the sect, hiding from her father.

Shui Lingling, who was going down the mountain for the first time, was full of infinite curiosity in the face of various things.

Carrying his hands on his back, he jumped and jumped, and when he passed the stall selling small shoes, his eyes were attracted by a pair of cute tiger-head shoes.

"Stop stop stop!!"

As soon as filming started, Xu Jingrong called to stop.

He held a loudspeaker and shouted at Liu Yutong: "Liu Yutong, can you have a little expression!? You are the eldest young lady who was overprotected by your father in the sect. It was the first time you went down the mountain, and you looked at the dazzling array of things. Can you get excited about something you've never seen before?!"

Liu Yutong stood on the spot at a loss, she couldn't see her expression when she was performing, but she felt that she had expressed her inner excitement.

Looking at Xu Jinyu as if asking for help.

Xu Jinyu made a gesture expressionlessly.

Liu Yutong nodded at Xu Jinyu moved, knowing that the other party was trying to make her smile brighter.

She bowed to Director Xu, "Director Xu, sorry, I'm a little nervous."

Xu Jingrong leaned back on the chair, as long as he did not have any expectations for Liu Yutong's acting skills, he would not be disappointed.

Liu Yutong's staring and smiling expression lingered in his mind for a long time.

Why do you stare when you laugh? ?

Like a dead fish with a pair of big, slightly terrifying eyes.

Exhaling a turbid breath, Xu Jingrong waved his hand, signaling to restart the filming of this scene.

"A second time, Action!"

Liu Yutong remembered Xu Jinyu's advice to herself, and tried her best to raise a big smile.

"stop!"

Xu Jingrong was so angry that he raised the loudspeaker again and roared, "I want you to be excited and happy, not to be stupid. You are the jewel of the first sect, not a stupid girl, can you stop laughing like a fool? Like a dumb fool!? Can you act?"

When Xu Jingrong pointed at his head and cursed, Liu Yutong felt aggrieved.

She suspected that Xu Jingrong was resenting that she brought money into the group, squeezed out the actor who originally played Shui Lingling, and deliberately found fault in front of many people to embarrass her.

Not even smiling, not even laughing, do you want her not to laugh?

Liu Yutong looked at Xu Jinyu again as if asking for help, hoping to get Xu Jinyu's help.

Xu Jinyu maintained a gentle and refined smile. Liu Yutong's acting skills were really weak. He hadn't played to suppress him yet, so it was easy to be reprimanded by Director Xu for being stupid.

The game hasn't started yet.

Xu Jinyu glared at Liu Yutong.

Liu Yutong instantly understood that he would have a bad habit of staring when he was acting. Could it be that he subconsciously stared again just now?